Istanbul Post-Show Discussion

you better understand that this was a festival show

they will try so hard to play every single

we wont have many surprises this year

the only surprise will be DBS and maybe they wont appear in the DSP

Chester performed in las vegas the acoustic versions because he wanted to keep the electric versions as a secret.. plus they are selling you a Linkin Park DSP not a DBS DSP lol

I disagree, I am pretty sure that DBS will be on the live recordings, similar to what was done with Street Drum Corps at Projekt Revolution.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will DEFINITELY play the German shows and Sonisphere, and the first German show is on July 30th ;)

Oops I thought the German shows were in August.. Well then they will join LP at the end of July. :P DBS are playing at Sonisphere in the UK but how about Sonisphere in Finland? But like I said I don't believe they will be here before Germany so it's good-bye to that dream. :(

WHO said they were going to change the setlist?? the band?

Please show me where they said they were going to do that.

They've been quoted as saying they like to change the setlists up, blah blah blah. It's just disappointing because they haven't toured in quite awhile and the set list is basically the same as it was last year at pr.

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?s=&s...ost&p=18548

As usual, I completely called this like 4 months ago. You guys really need to learn to not get your hopes up. 17 songs is more than reasonable for a band that hasn't toured in over 10 months.

Umm... I disagree, for example Green Day recently played their first show in over 3 years and their setlist contained 26 songs. I rather think it's a matter of playing on festival, some time constraints maybe... I hope that they will play normal setlist on solo shows, but if not... calm down, just wait for next gig, don't judge them now. :rolleyes: