Istanbul Post-Show Discussion

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a LP covers thread. Dont spam the forum.

Boooo, anal mod!!

This setlist was pretty much what I expected for the most part. I was hoping for something wickid like thw sets from 2006, but oh well. Maybe it'll get better as the tour goes on.

EDIT: Actually, after looking over it again this setlist is fucking boring, and I don't care if its a festival or not, they should spice it up.

Edited by Cyro

Boooo, anal mod!!

This setlist was pretty much what I expected for the most part. I was hoping for something wickid like thw sets from 2006, but oh well. Maybe it'll get better as the tour goes on.

EDIT: Actually, after looking over it again this setlist is fucking boring, and I don't care if its a festival or not, they should spice it up.

I don't think it's boring... It's just common.. Awesome songs, some new intros/outros... In general it was a good common setlist.. It could have been much better though... Let's hope that the next countries are going to have better luck

Edited by jakolp

Congrats for your first post and welcome to LPL!

Thanks. :)

I'm surprised at the amount of people who seem to hate this setlist. To me any combo of LP songs can't be a bad thing. Yeah I get that people want to see new things, and you did. Session being on the set is pretty cool, and a new POA intro. Did LP say they were going to drastically change the setlists? There probably more focused on the new album now. The setlists to look forward too, I think, will be the 2010 ones. With a new album it will be interesting to see which songs stay and which get cut.

08. What I've Done (w/ AMBO intro)

What does AMBO mean?

I'm surprised at the amount of people who seem to hate this setlist. To me any combo of LP songs can't be a bad thing. Yeah I get that people want to see new things, and you did. Session being on the set is pretty cool, and a new POA intro. Did LP say they were going to drastically change the setlists? There probably more focused on the new album now. The setlists to look forward too, I think, will be the 2010 ones. With a new album it will be interesting to see which songs stay and which get cut.

What does AMBO mean?

Best new member, EVAR.

And AMBO is the long intro, ambo stands for ambient I think.

What does AMBO mean?

WoW thnx for the news....and i agree with xero21, Best new member EVAR

*excited* xD

Lol on the lp-tr.com there is a link in the last article to rapidshare but "This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached." <_<

Edited by feelthless

LOL. This is hilarious. The EXACT same thing happened yesterday when Tool played their first show of the year. It was at a festival as well and it was the same as their 2006/2007 setlists minus a few songs. Everyone over on the ToolNavy forums is saying the same things. "It's a festival, don't be disappointed, the solo shows will be better." I certainly hope so for Tool but for LP I'm not really expecting much different. Though Session was a cool addition. I'm expecting two more setlists with 2-3 songs switched in and out just like the last 2 years. And then DBS of course.