Istanbul Post-Show Discussion

TLTGYA is one of the most beautiful lp' songs. period.

If they cut the song like 3-4 minutes from the end, then it would be awesome.

I just can't stand listening the same words cycle 5 min in the end. It's ridiculous when you hear it more than once.

That's just me.

Respect your thoughts on the song.

Valentine's day is quite similar actually. Only shorter. Love Valentine's day beginning:D

Edited by Derbyster

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw....

Rock'n Coke 2009 Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong + No More Sorrow

that video @ 3:16 is nuts:D.

Chester doing ninja moves.

I'm hoping for In Pieces in Finland. I went to Riga last year and In pieces was dropped out. Don't know why exactly, sucked anyway

Edited by Derbyster

Ok I will ask this for the 3rd and last time xD

Is there an any chance to give me a link to mp3s from the show or there aren't any?

Unless you rip the mp3s from the YouTube videos or someone else does, no there are no mp3s. Someone might though.

Although I'm not sure why you'd want an mp3 of a bunch of distorted noise.

New "New Divide" video

. Only 1 munite, but really good quality...I want to see this record in full time. :D

Wow, New Divide seems to be a pretty challenging song for Chester to do. Not that I blame him it sounds like it would be a pain in the ass to try and sing live. At every show too.

After all, I want to hear Papercut and With You...i know you talk about that houndred times, but its my "dream"...

They looks like who tired in theirs job...like they do it just for the money (and im not glad to say that...but it really looks like this way).

Sorry. :unsure:

And Chester should be stop smoking and etc. because his voice to go wrong...i mean he dont have enough breath and more...

And im really sorry i need to say that, but i feel like this...

Edited by Poci

After all, I want to hear Papercut and With You...i know you talk about that houndred times, but its my "dream"...

They looks like who tired in theirs job...like they do it just for the money (and im not glad to say that...but it really looks like this way).

Sorry. :unsure:

And Chester should be stop smoking and etc. because his voice to go wrong...i mean he dont have enough breath and more...

And im really sorry i need to say that, but i feel like this...

Chester quit smoking over a year ago. How is LP just in it for the money just because they didnt play those specific songs?

You have to remember that they made all these songs and don't think about the sets as much as we do. We appreciate certain songs because they are old, but to LP they are just songs they've made.

Edited by Xero21

for everyone who says the show was shit:

that is definiatly bullshit!

if i heard right, chesters voice in LFY sounded like back in 03/04

also, he sang everything completely, ITE, LFY, all those, he didn't let the crowd sing anything of those 2 songs, same for crawling as far as i know

and the POA intro... oh jesus christ, that is totally badass

NMS lights are insane, ND performing was awesome, i mean, guys, what do we want more???

my conclusion:

i prefer LP to play 80 minutes shows which kick some ass instead of 100 minute shows which blow

Edited by sckofelng

Chester quit smoking over a year ago. How is LP just in it for the money just because they didnt play those specific songs?

You have to remember that they made all these songs and don't think about the sets as much as we do. We appreciate certain songs because they are old, but to LP they are just songs they've made.

wrong...

Lp does think about setlist as much as we do. they have to adhere to the latest album, new and old fans, and the prominent songs that were big hits. and that is what the set list is comprised of. that does not mean LP is in it for the money, they are in it for their fans more than you think. when they brought back place for my head back in 2008 that really meant they listen to the fans but songs like easier to run, hit the floor, by myself, and one...i cant ever see them playing them again unless they did like an underground tour or something

wrong...

Lp does think about setlist as much as we do. they have to adhere to the latest album, new and old fans, and the prominent songs that were big hits. and that is what the set list is comprised of. that does not mean LP is in it for the money, they are in it for their fans more than you think. when they brought back place for my head back in 2008 that really meant they listen to the fans but songs like easier to run, hit the floor, by myself, and one...i cant ever see them playing them again unless they did like an underground tour or something

LP definitely does not think about the sets as much as we do XD because we overthink and overanalyze them A LOT.

And the point of my post was agreeing with you, what LP does and doesn't has nothing to do with money.

wrong...

Agreed. I just joined yesterday and I'm not even in the two thousands member wise. We're just the extremely obsessed fans. :) Most of the people who go are not like us. They want to hear Numb and Crawling and In the End because it might be the only song they know. I wish LP would do another underground tour to satisfy us. :P

I love how the POA intro sounds. I wish we could hear all of it with some better quality.

Now that's a cool idea. If LP wants to play all of the singles to satisfy the fans at their big shows, they should do another LPU tour and switch it up. OSC might be the only single they play. Do like a 17-18 song set of non-singles. That'd be sweet!