Dead By Sunrise tour?

hahninator

i doubt there'll be a tour. remember that chester passed on that grey daze reunion to finish meteora. he's very devoted to lp and won't go do something else that might get in the way of finishing album #4

Actually Chester had no say in that. He was going to do the reunion show for Grey Daze but Warner forced him to return to the studio to do Meteora. It was all a label decision and Chester wasn't allowed to do the reunion.

What assholes.

I don't see the LP album coming out until at least a year from now, I actually doubt very much that it'll be out in 2009. DBS tour would depend on how soon Chester gets it out and how far along the LP album is at that point. If he gets DBS out by spring, I would say there's a good chance of a tour.

i doubt there'll be a tour. remember that chester passed on that grey daze reunion to finish meteora. he's very devoted to lp and won't go do something else that might get in the way of finishing album #4

Yea, he is a devoted musician but it was cuz of Warner he cudnt do it. I'm pretty sure he'd pick his friends health over makin a new album. There mite be a short tour and there will prob be some TV events tho. Fort Minor got a lot of reception from major tv stations like Jimmy Kimmel and Saturday Night Live, DBS will prob too.

Cool as hell would be a PR tour with both LP and DBS ... but is that realistic? Two sets each night for Chester? What would the other band memebers say? I guess that would be out of the question. Maybe they'll take Julien-K with them again and Chester can perform some DBS tracks as he likes ... {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_smile.gif

Cool as hell would be a PR tour with both LP and DBS ... but is that realistic? Two sets each night for Chester? What would the other band memebers say? I guess that would be out of the question. Maybe they'll take Julien-K with them again and Chester can perform some DBS tracks as he likes ... <!-- s:) --><!-- s:) -->

Why not?

LP and FM played the same stage... Maybe for Chester it would be more difficult to do, than for Mike. Who knows..

But that's not gonna happen IMO.

JK/FM/DBS/LP show would be a dream performance..

anyone who thinks mike and chester can do DBS/FM/LP in one night are seriously crazy. maybe a 3 song set each at the very LEAST. but cmon dreams are good but some dreams are just wayyy to crazy... especially every night?? cmonnnn.

i told Hahninator they should have FM tour with DBS

chester coming out on Enth E Nd FTW! thatd be an epic tour right there.

anyone who thinks mike and chester can do DBS/FM/LP in one night are seriously crazy. maybe a 3 song set each at the very LEAST. but cmon dreams are good but some dreams are just wayyy to crazy... especially every night?? cmonnnn.

FM and DBS is probably too good to be true :( but we can only hope

Why not?

Chester did 2 sets last year in Noblesville at PR replacing Ryan Shuck from Julien-K, then he did with LP... Fort minor he wouldnt do anything just sing part of Enth E nd. Everything is possible when you have Chester dude.

Why not?

Chester did 2 sets last year in Noblesville at PR replacing Ryan Shuck from Julien-K, then he did with LP... Fort minor he wouldnt do anything just sing part of Enth E nd. Everything is possible when you have Chester dude.

ok that was ONE keyword ONE show. then he had like a 4 hour rest. obviously duh he'll recover plus Julien - K isnt as vocal consuming as LP.

try every night. its gonna get to him eventually.

nd Mike doin that every night. i doubt that too since he has higher chances of gettin more worn out with chester

i love this band

but they are humans

not Gods

Cool as hell would be a PR tour with both LP and DBS ... but is that realistic? Two sets each night for Chester? What would the other band memebers say? I guess that would be out of the question. Maybe they'll take Julien-K with them again and Chester can perform some DBS tracks as he likes ... :) -->

Why not?

LP and FM played the same stage... Maybe for Chester it would be more difficult to do, than for Mike. Who knows..

But that's not gonna happen IMO.

JK/FM/DBS/LP show would be a dream performance..

It'd be more difficult for Chester cuz he'd be doin lead vocals for both shows. Mike only had lead vocals for the FM show and for LP he only rapped on like half the set. Yes he plays guitar and keyboard but it was still alot less work. I'm pretty sure there will be some TV appearances tho like mayb Satuday Night Live or the Jimmy Kimmel Show tho.

• 3 weeks later...

At the Raleigh Meet and Greet he told us that he would be hitting up a small amount of venues. Like only places that really wanted him. I don't know what that means.

He says he wants to get it out before next LP record and he doesnt want heavy touring. he will go where the people want to see him. just a few shows, probably have to travel to new york, l.a.

I recorded it if you want to watch it

if you want to watch he starts talking about DBS at 5:16

He says he wants to get it out before next LP record and he doesnt want heavy touring. he will go where the people want to see him. just a few shows, probably have to travel to new york, l.a.

It sounds sensible. If JK release their album in January and must start touring to promote the album and they also are members of DBS.... I think LP album will come out in autumn 2009

I hope they come over to Europe, if Mike did it they can do it too.

im sure they will

DBS needs to cover the major corners of the US

Cali

New York

Chicago

Texas

Washington DC

Florida

Europe:

London

Germany

France

Sweden

Spain

anywhere else in the world

fuckkk haha

• 9 months later...

I was actually gonna make a thread for this, but then I found this thread. So...is there any touring plans announced for DBS yet? Like in the US or anything? I hope Chester does one just like FM did, I saw FM in Boston in early 06 and it was awesome.