Dead By Sunrise tour?

hahninator

I was actually gonna make a thread for this, but then I found this thread. So...is there any touring plans announced for DBS yet? Like in the US or anything? I hope Chester does one just like FM did, I saw FM in Boston in early 06 and it was awesome.

Right. The FM shows were a lot more personal and intimate.

Hopefully DBS does a full tour, I wanna bootleg like crazy.

Right. The FM shows were a lot more personal and intimate.

Hopefully DBS does a full tour, I wanna bootleg like crazy.

I think that's why I liked it so much, because it was intimate and personal. I also got a meet and greet for that show so it was my first time meeting Mike which was like a moment I'll remember for the rest of my life because unlike the LP meet and greets, where you are quick, Mike actually took time to talk to me and others as well as Holly, SOB, Beatdown and Bobo.

I think that is DBS does a world tour like FM did, (I'll just call it a world tour), it won't be as intimate though...in 2006, LP was no where near as popular as they are today and Chester is the lead singer/frontman of Linkin Park to MOST people, so the anticipation of a show would be much higher...which kind of sucks actually.

I think that's why I liked it so much, because it was intimate and personal. I also got a meet and greet for that show so it was my first time meeting Mike which was like a moment I'll remember for the rest of my life because unlike the LP meet and greets, where you are quick, Mike actually took time to talk to me and others as well as Holly, SOB, Beatdown and Bobo.

I think that is DBS does a world tour like FM did, (I'll just call it a world tour), it won't be as intimate though...in 2006, LP was no where near as popular as they are today and Chester is the lead singer/frontman of Linkin Park to MOST people, so the anticipation of a show would be much higher...which kind of sucks actually.

lucky. i wanted to go to an fm show. but anyways i doubt DBS will play large venues, im sure they will play in small venues. Remember all bands start out small no matter who it is

Yeah, I think the DBS shows will be small like Fort Minor unless one of the singles ends up blowing up or something.

I don't think LP was anymore or less popular in 2006 than they will be now... However, it was during the Meteora era that I think they popularity was at it's highest.

I agree with Cyro, but I've got a feeling the tour will be a mix, the album itself sounds like something that wud sound great live at clubs, but I think the Julien-K side will want to do bigger venues as well since they're using DBS as a way to gain popularity for JK.

I agree with Cyro, but I've got a feeling the tour will be a mix, the album itself sounds like something that wud sound great live at clubs, but I think the Julien-K side will want to do bigger venues as well since they're using DBS as a way to gain popularity for JK.

nah JK will still play small venues. I want them to tour a lot for this album. Trust me i went to a SMALL venue to see JK. Probably one of the best experiences ever. Look at my youtube channel for videos

youtube.com/lilIverson09

nah JK will still play small venues. I want them to tour a lot for this album. Trust me i went to a SMALL venue to see JK. Probably one of the best experiences ever. Look at my youtube channel for videos

youtube.com/lilIverson09

Yeah, those video's are awesome. Right up next to the stage.

All I know, is that if DBS does tour, even as extensively as FM in the US, I will be HOPEFULLY going to more than one show.