New Divide Live On Jimmy Kimmel / MTV

Bad quality, yuck. Sucks there's no intro.

I'm glad LP got Pooch to mix everything they do now essentially. Very nice job. Sounds just like a normal LP DSP, lol. I like Brad's part on the bridge.

Speaking of Brad, his movement is great as well. Nice job Pooch on the mix.

Speaking of editing the hell out of Chester's ND vocals,

"We can fix it in the mix. Thank god for Celemony's Melodyne. That's all I have to say about that...... (google it if you are not a sound geek)"

Brad doesn't play anything on the bridge, that's all sampled.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know why you guys were bitchin a lot about chester's voice!

He sounded great

he had a lot more problems in his first performances of Pieces/WID/SOTD and he used to sound really bad in VD

but he just sounds awesome doing ND..

They did a TON of editing to his vocals for the televised performance. They fixed almost all of the out-of-tune notes.

I dont know why you guys were bitchin a lot about chester's voice!

He sounded great

he had a lot more problems in his first performances of Pieces/WID/SOTD and he used to sound really bad in VD

but he just sounds awesome doing ND..

Yeah... after editing... sounded fine in the proshot version, but in the unedited fan shot video we saw last night he's flat half of the song.

Jeez, listen at 3:35, it's that blatantly obvious "2 Chesters singing at once" editing job that's found all over the Road to Revolution DVD. I dunno how they think people won't notice that.

I really shouldn't knock it so much I guess, I'd much rather watch/listen to this proshot than any of the audience videos. I just think if you're going to do editing to something, you should make it as discreet as possible.

Jeez, listen at 3:35, it's that blatantly obvious "2 Chesters singing at once" editing job that's found all over the Road to Revolution DVD. I dunno how they think people won't notice that.

I don't get it either it's so damn obvious on RTR. I also wonder why there is this issue in the audio of ND from about 3:44 to 3:50