Last Minute Show Info

hahninator

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I make the fucking pages in advance for every show. I did it for PR07, I did it for Winter 08, I did it for Summer 08, I did it for PR08. I am doing it now. Why the hell do people raise such problems with it now? It's 10x easier and faster to get the page up when you already have a template to work with.

holy fuck hahninator calm down lol... i seriously think you have anger problems. He is probably just someone new and isnt as up to date with everything like you are. He was just asking a question and you start dropping the f-bomb and freaking out. Astat already answered his question, what you wrote was uncalled for. Oh, and he wasn't raising "such problems" he was just asking a question. You turned it into your problem.

Edited by springer

holy fuck hahninator calm down lol... i seriously think you have anger problems. He is probably just someone new and isnt as up to date with everything like you are. He was just asking a question and you start dropping the f-bomb and freaking out. Astat already answered his question, what you wrote was uncalled for. Oh, and he wasn't raising "such problems" he was just asking a question. You turned it into your problem.

I wasn't trying to sound mad, lol? I use a lot of...language in the posts I make, I wasn't trying to come off as pissed off or anything.

hey guys, i'm kind of freaking out. i have tickets through kroq but my friend i was going to go with had something come up at the last minute and there's a 50/50 chance that she can/can't go. the official rules say that i must have a guest present who's 18+ (since i'm not) so if anyone's in or around LA who's willing to meet me there, email me at linkin0827@gmail.com. the only downside (for you) is that my friend might still be able to go and therefore i wouldn't be able to get you in... anyway, if you're interested, please email me.

hey guys, i'm kind of freaking out. i have tickets through kroq but my friend i was going to go with had something come up at the last minute and there's a 50/50 chance that she can/can't go. the official rules say that i must have a guest present who's 18+ (since i'm not) so if anyone's in or around LA who's willing to meet me there, email me at linkin0827@gmail.com. the only downside (for you) is that my friend might still be able to go and therefore i wouldn't be able to get you in... anyway, if you're interested, please email me.

Just ask a random person

I have a couple of friends who would like to attend BUT since you are un-sure that your other friend may or may not show up I can't ask my buddy to show up. :huh:

But, i am sure you can just ask anyone of the street to go with you! Fre ticket who would say no! =)

Good luck tho!

When does everyone plan on getting there? I know its still like 6 hours to show time but im tempted to leave soon. Im in OC, 40 mins away. Im totally cool with just listening to LP till 7 though. Black scion with an LP sticker on the back ;) .

My Fiance and I work on Santa Monica and 5th street we are like 3 blks away from the promenade... We get off work at 4pm so we might head out there as soon as we get off to get good parking and check out the atmosphere. :P

Little Bluish Silver 94 Camery with UCLA License Plate! GO BRUINS!

My Fiance and I work on Santa Monica and 5th street we are like 3 blks away from the promenade... We get off work at 4pm so we might head out there as soon as we get off to get good parking and check out the atmosphere. :P

Little Bluish Silver 94 Camery with UCLA License Plate! GO BRUINS!

Im leaving around 330 ill be at the "secret spot" at hopefully 415. Gonna be sweet seeing everyone out there!

Im leaving around 330 ill be at the "secret spot" at hopefully 415. Gonna be sweet seeing everyone out there!

Tell me about it! never seen any of there shows.. Im super excited to go! Got the email just this weekend, so I am not sully prepared.=/ Don't have any LP shirt on me, except for my keychain! lol ;)

Well have a safe trip hope there aint no Accidents along the way! pray traffic aint a bitch!

Tell me about it! never seen any of there shows.. Im super excited to go! Got the email just this weekend, so I am not sully prepared.=/ Don't have any LP shirt on me, except for my keychain! lol ;)

Well have a safe trip hope there aint no Accidents along the way! pray traffic aint a bitch!

Carpool is win. Youre gonna loooooooove this. I have my LPU shirt / LP jacket / LP car sticker / LP sunglasses. IM SO READY YES.

Carpool is win. Youre gonna loooooooove this. I have my LPU shirt / LP jacket / LP car sticker / LP sunglasses. IM SO READY YES.

lol So youll be a little easy to spot! lol

Yeah I wish i could go allout, but like I said wasnt prepared, but Can't wait to see them in action! :) :D

Might just use some perm markers and write LP on my shirt! lol

It says on Mike's blog "Who wants to go to a secret L.A. Linkin Park show tonight? Short set, but absolutely free...just ask an LPU member where to go... " so i guess anyone will be able to get in lol. i wish i wouldve known sooner i wouldve bought a plane ticket.

Facebook: Linkin Park will be performing a short set at the Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen premiere in the Westwood area TONIGHT at Broxton and LeConte at 10pm! If you are in the area come on down!

Edit: Additional Info

Edited by gtrnowak4tkd

It says on Mike's blog "Who wants to go to a secret L.A. Linkin Park show tonight? Short set, but absolutely free...just ask an LPU member where to go... " so i guess anyone will be able to get in lol. i wish i wouldve known sooner i wouldve bought a plane ticket.

No, they probably just fill up the free space with the people who don't show up. It's not that it's open to "everyone".