In The End, Numb & Lost (Live)

martinez

Linkin Park keeps releasing an edited version of the songs performed at the event from September 5. The video contains different shots than the one from the live stream, audio is professionally mixed by Ethan Mates. This time "In The End", "Numb" and "Lost" was released. Watch both below:

Credits:

Directed by Mark Ritchie

Edited by Igor Kovalik

Color by TheBrewery.co

Mixed by Ethan Mates

Lighting Design by Celine Royer

Creative Direction by Mike Carson

Love this type of content, hopefully they do it for other shows, too. WFTE would be really nice 

27 minutes ago, deanowardust said:

i put money on them leaving catalyst out due to the 2 voice cracks she had during it.

Probably, hopefully we get it from a future concert though 

mannn its wild how much TEM and their whole reunion has absolutely blown up, and it hasn't even been a week - and i'm SO impatient for the from zero release in two months!! it's gonna be two long months but it'll be worth it. love you emily and mike 💚

5 hours ago, hybridcloudyfz said:

mannn its wild how much TEM and their whole reunion has absolutely blown up, and it hasn't even been a week - and i'm SO impatient for the from zero release in two months!! it's gonna be two long months but it'll be worth it. love you emily and mike 💚

I LOVE THE ALBUM HYPE AND PROMO. I think this is the best era in terms of album announcement. new single then album in 2 months. Unlike other bands like Coldplay, you have to wait four months for the album to drop, announced first single in June and album in October? that's a long wait.

2 hours ago, RYG4R said:

I LOVE THE ALBUM HYPE AND PROMO. I think this is the best era in terms of album announcement. new single then album in 2 months. Unlike other bands like Coldplay, you have to wait four months for the album to drop, announced first single in June and album in October? that's a long wait.

I hated that TSTM put out the first single in May 2023 and the album came out in September.... fuck. 

12 minutes ago, Somebodyangry said:

I hated that TSTM put out the first single in May 2023 and the album came out in September.... fuck. 

That's how you kill a hype. LP knows how to build that hype. Once it started, there's no slowing down. Just like last week, That's good that I watched the livestream first before listening to the studio version of TEM. I got chills listening to TEM (live), you know it's LP but it's a mystery, you don't know what to expect and that's perfect.

3 hours ago, RYG4R said:

That's how you kill a hype. LP knows how to build that hype. Once it started, there's no slowing down. Just like last week, That's good that I watched the livestream first before listening to the studio version of TEM. I got chills listening to TEM (live), you know it's LP but it's a mystery, you don't know what to expect and that's perfect.

yeah that's great. Now I just hope we are not getting half of the album before November 15, like, I hope they let the momentum of TEM go and maybe drop a new single in like mid October to give us another taste of the album (maybe a song with Mike rapping and Emily on the chorus) and then nothing else before the release

LP used to be in the "3 months in advance" camp, too. Glad they shortened that a bit this time around. Really looking forward to that album, even though it seems a bit short. Curious to hear how Emily sounds on it and what kind of songs will be on it. Hoping for a more (heavy) guitar-driven album. OML still doesn't excite me and it's mostly due to its "blandish" nature.

Do you guys think they're gonna play another new song on the upcoming shows as well?

Releasing another song in October makes sense and I guess they'll probably play at least one other song from the album on the Colombia show since it's only a few days before the album release.

Also, in LP's case, the lead singles kinda' always stylistically and musically represent majority if not the entire album. I think it will be a heavier album compared to OML, ATS, or LT. I'm thinking of MTM-ish vibes.

1 minute ago, NimaLP said:

Do you guys think they're gonna play another new song on the upcoming shows as well?

Releasing another song in October makes sense and I guess they'll probably play at least one other song from the album on the Colombia show since it's only a few days before the album release.

Also, in LP's case, the lead singles kinda' always stylistically and musically represent majority if not the entire album. I think it will be a heavier album compared to OML, ATS, or LT. I'm thinking of MTM-ish vibes.

it's quite possible if they debut another song live tomorrow. and the song wont officially release on Digital Streaming Platform, maybe after Korea.

4 hours ago, Somebodyangry said:

BMTH released the first single from their newest album in September 2021. The album came out in May this year.

20 minutes ago, leftshoe18 said:

BMTH released the first single from their newest album in September 2021. The album came out in May this year.

As a BMTH fan, that was an insane amount of time to wait! But let me give you a better one. Falling In Reverse's first single from their latest album came out November 2019, the album came out last month 😂

I hope we don't get more than 3 songs before the album comes out. They're gonna start touring properly next year so just keep the songs for that. I don't wanna listen to the album for the first few days skipping the already released songs because I've already listened to them a thousand times until I get used to all the songs.

1 hour ago, leftshoe18 said:

57 minutes ago, NimaLP said:

As a BMTH fan, that was an insane amount of time to wait! But let me give you a better one. Falling In Reverse's first single from their latest album came out November 2019, the album came out last month 😂

I hope we don't get more than 3 songs before the album comes out. They're gonna start touring properly next year so just keep the songs for that. I don't wanna listen to the album for the first few days skipping the already released songs because I've already listened to them a thousand times until I get used to all the songs.

Yeah as a BMTH fan myself I hated the pacing of the release 😂

On 9/9/2024 at 2:11 PM, deanowardust said:

i put money on them leaving catalyst out due to the 2 voice cracks she had during it.

Either that or they edit it with different live audio (but considering there's been 1 live show unlikely unless there's rehearsal audio who knows) 

• martinez changed the title to In The End, Numb & Lost (Live)
5 minutes ago, RayGun4200 said:

Either that or they edit it with different live audio (but considering there's been 1 live show unlikely unless there's rehearsal audio who knows) 

She sang it the second time round. Perhaps that vocal could be cut in. Or grab it from maybe tonight’s show, one would assume it’ll be recorded even if it’s not released.