The Official Fort Minor Thread

ChuckCheese

My favorite tracks really depend on my mood. If i'm hyper and ready to party, then I'm bustin out my speakers with Bloc Party, S.C.O.M, Back Home, Cover & Duck, Dolla, and All Night (not technicly a FM track, but it was on the mixtape, so i'm counting it) If im in a more mellow mood, then its Spraypaint & Inkpens, Be Somebody, and pretty much the entire RT CD. The Hard Way is one of the most powerful tracks ever written. I can see how Mike wouldn't have been able to play it live. Kenji kinda reminds me of HHH, not that i care. Cigerates has probably the best choir parts ever.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Just a quick question, in some FM setlist it does appear Fort Minor Medley, what songs are in the medley?

it's essentially a medley of a few Styles of Beyond songs (You Lose/Megadef/Bleach), Tak's verse from Respect 4 Grandma, and 2 original verses by Mike.

I don't remember who wrote this. (Probably Astat)

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you serious? FM & DBS were the shit.

They have some great songs, but most of the stuff was just average, those projects only existed because Chester and Mike felt that there were some songs that weren't linkinparkish enough, you can still enjoy a lot of DBS and FM in most of LP releases.

I enjoy The Rising Tied more than all five studio albums by Linkin Park. Maybe even six if I don't end up liking The Hunting Party (but so far so good!)

Good for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Lately LP is all about $

With FM Mike had to pay the for the tour he didn't earn any money with it.

I wouldn't say that LP is all about money, but that doesn't mean that ticket prices and merch prices aren't expensive...

Edited by Geki

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, other people have noticed that Mike blacked out the Fort Minor Facebook and Twitter accounts, right?

Though, I also don't remember that FM Twitter account ever existing, so maybe it's just someone trolling. That wouldn't explain the Facebook page, though.