''I hear they got a girl singer now'' Jay Gordon talks about the new Linkin Park singer

3 hours ago, lpliveusername said:

How are Amy Lee, Lacey Sturm, Courtney LaPlante and Halsey associated with the band? Gonna add Alissa White-Gluz to the list just for the hell of it. Also, the girl from Pvris is called Lynn Gunn

I forgot to add ''associates and possible names in the music industry''...

Thanks for the information! I add the name

3 hours ago, AParallelogramInTheSand said:

Just throwing it out there that you forgot about Lights working with Mike.
She also recently left her label to start her own so she's a bit of a free agent, can hit the range needed for a lot of LP, has been on metalish and rock songs, and has always had an experimental approach to her music that I've thought resembles LP's vibes.

Lights! I had forgotten her. I wonder why lol

2 hours ago, crazygolfer said:

You forgot JoJo Siwa jojo-siwa-bold-black-ensemble-iheart11.j

with what percentage? 🤣

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great female singer would be a great female singer, because great voice is unisex. There are several ways to make growlier songs possible, with backvocals as support, skipping singing altogether and letting the fans sing or other things that don't come to mind right now. 

Also I really wouldn't use the word replacement... Whoever comes in is supporting the band, nobody could or would replace Chester.

1 hour ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

i always disliked that heavy ass screaming dont care if its male or female it sounds like shit.

1 hour ago, lpliveusername said:

Same here. This is more my thing:

I don't care, I love both stuff

I was thinking a bit...lets say they got some one or find someone relatively soon. Then they have about 2.5 years left (2,5 for writing/recording sessions and about 6 months for promotional compaign preparations) to figure out what to do next and record some new music to be just in time to return at the break anniversary. 

I'm excited about the possibility of Linkin Park returning in whatever fashion that may be. This seems like an odd thing to just make up so I'm assuming Jay heard something - even if it turns out he misinterpreted what he heard and is way off base here.