More DBS updates

LESTAT

From Chester's Twitter:

DBS has a very cool photoshoot next week. Gotta look my best.

Good morning! All I can think about is the photo shoot next week. It may be the the most bitchen shoot I've ever done. Can't wait:)

LinkinJose: hey chaz, talking about your DBS photoshoot.. are you going to look different? you know using eyeliner, rock star clothes..?

ChesterBe: this shoot is going to be very different from anything LP has ever done. That's all I'm going to say:)

ShajRee: is the shoot for an interview or album shoot?

ChesterBe: album shots

entraik: about how many tracks are gonna be on the DBS album?

ChesterBe: 10

Taylor510CE: is the photo shoot for a specific mag or website or something?

ChesterBe: album art and promo photos

JaySparks: When will Dead By Sunrise launch an official website?

ChesterBe: Soon. We are developing artwork and photos. Once we get that done the site will be put together.

Irvine03: Chester!!, are you going to tour with DBS, if yes is Europe included? :-)

ChesterBe: DBS will be doing Surise appearences arround the world. They will be short sets . And no one will know when or where they will be. So if anyone wants to see us doing these performances you'd better try to get to the LP shows this Summer:)

frgt10: dead by sunrise will be touring on usa only?...please come to Russia

ChesterBe: We will tour arround the world if we can

So we have the album title (Out Of Ashes), estimated release date (2009.09.xx) and seven of ten track titles (Let Down, My Suffering, Morning After, Walking In Circles, Into You, Crawl Back In, Give Me Your Name).

interesting

but 10 tracks hmmm =(

I like short albums for some reason. Knives by Aiden has 10 tracks and it's my favorite Aiden album to date. 10 tracks may seem short but if all the songs are good then it doesn't matter.

Only 10 songs? Ah well I'm sure they'll be a great 10 songs.

And of course they are going to play a short set, at least this summer. Dead by Sunrise isn't LP, they are a completely new band. EDIT: Plus playing a 10+ song set and then having to immediately follow up with a Linkin Park set would be hard on Chester's voice I'd imagine.

Very excited for the coming year.

Edited by Xero21

10 songs its okay

i have the feeling that the album will have tracks over 4 minutes..

Let Down, Morning After, and Walking in Circles are all fairly long songs. Granted, we haven't heard the album versions, but I can't imagine they'd be too different length-wise than what we've already heard. Plus, there's always the possibility that Chester isn't including any potential intros/outros/interludes in the 10-song count. It'll probably be about as long as a typical LP album.

And I like the idea of DBS doing unannounced, surprise performances. It'll keep us on our toes, lol.

Edited by Astat

I'm hoping Chester means 10 original songs. I'm still hoping the CD includes something extra.

E.g.

- An acoustic version of Let Down

- The performance at the ReAct Now show

- An acoustic version of The Morning After

- The performance at Club Tattoo 13th Anniversary Party

I'm not complaining though, "Quality not quantity" as some put it.

Edited by Elementary Warrior