New Smoke Out 2003 Footage Released

LPLStaff

21 hours ago, Victor Del Porto said:

I think this is the best description I have ever seen about Brazil 2004. Thank you Felipe. Maybe one day we got more from this show (unfortunately I was too young and I wasn't well informed to go: what a shame)

This is the known snippets from RedeTV, TV Fama show (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKvFddcsdms). I don't think these are "extra snippets of poa" that Felipe said, but these aren't in the show page here: could you update please?

2:05 Step Up/Nobody's Listening/It's Goin' Down (It's Goin' Down final part) while the reporter is talking

2:16 Lying From You

2:38 Don't Stay

2:51 Lying From You (again)

3:16 Points of Authority

Seems like there are some parts where the video doesn't match the current song. Something like illustrating the show by presenting different video snippets with a song from the same show in the background. First because the second snippet from LFY and POA, where it seems to happen. Second because the many changes in the camera position in POA (they recorded the stage screen and then from different positions, which makes no sense because I think they were allowed to record with just one camera).

What happens in these RedeTV snippets is:

LP allowed everyone to tape "Dont Stay" and "LFY" , then they got kicked from the FOH area. As you can see, Papercut were taped from the crowd, big screeners. Because the camera men got kicked and turned his camera on to make some extra scenes (same case with the mtv guy). But I highly doubt they recorded any full song from the crowd (taking the risk of the security find them and lost the tape).

It is totally normal you find during concerts people with professional cameras walking around the venue and taking small clips... Thats what happened in 2004 as well.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...