New Mike's song "Already Over" Out October 6!

martinez

8 minutes ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

AO = new music that brings nothing new to the table and it's basically a copy paste of the trendy sound of pop punk fake revival.

Except with fake Chester AI, then it's the greatest piece of new rock music eva, right?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

AO = new music that brings nothing new to the table and it's basically a copy paste of the trendy sound of pop punk fake revival.

Already Over is definitely not a pop punk track. Obviously you don't know genres. It's clearly an alternative rock song.

11 hours ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

without Chester, everything Mike did is sucks to you right? you should stick to Grey Daze man. "new" album coming soon right? haha.

if Chester still with us, surely gonna hype up this song and supporting Mike while you, as a fan, keep complaining bout it. if this is Linkin Park track with Chester singing it, surely you gonna said this is fkin holy grail. poor man. 

Edited by Stranger
-

16 minutes ago, Stranger said:

without Chester, everything Mike did is sucks to you right? you should stick to Grey Daze man. "new" album coming soon right? haha.

if Chester still with us, surely gonna hype up this song and supporting Mike while you, as a fan, keep complaining bout it. if this is Linkin Park track with Chester singing it, surely you gonna said this is fkin holy grail. poor man. 

It's been a while since Mike did an epic song.

One of my favorites of all time is Over Again and Place to start those songs hit hard.

After that every release feels generic and pretty basic

I'm sure that Mike is capable of doing more and going all out

I always feel like he is holding back.

8 hours ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

It's been a while since Mike did an epic song.

One of my favorites of all time is Over Again and Place to start those songs hit hard.

After that every release feels generic and pretty basic

I'm sure that Mike is capable of doing more and going all out

I always feel like he is holding back.

I agree with you

On 10/12/2023 at 4:04 PM, RentEznor said:

What I've Done guitar! I smiled from ear to ear when he showed it on IG live.

didnt get to see it! do you by any chance have a vid of that live or a pic of the guitar?

was pretty sure it would have been one of his customized PRS's