Jeff Blue Teases an possible documentary?

rqthomazini

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Stranger said:

the caption said:

@jeffbluemusic: Big news coming .... #bookstagram #music #producer #film #tv @walmart @target @barnesandnoble @amazon #rock #linkinpark

lol my phone cut the image right above that and thought the cover is all. Thanks for pointing that out. 

On 1/21/2023 at 4:14 AM, KlaytonShinoda said:

If it's actual footage recorded by him of that time I'd love to see it. Only actual known legit 'holy grail' footage is that Lockout video, no doubt it's more than 10k by this point.

We were quoted over $50k on it after Chester passed because the value went up on it, apparently.

On 1/22/2023 at 5:43 PM, LPLStaff said:

We were quoted over $50k on it after Chester passed because the value went up on it, apparently.

F*ck me dude, that's WAY too much, even before Chester's passing the price was already out of this world. But let's keep crossing fingers the owner someday decides to slow down and give a much reasonable number.

33 minutes ago, KlaytonShinoda said:

F*ck me dude, that's WAY too much, even before Chester's passing the price was already out of this world. But let's keep crossing fingers the owner someday decides to slow down and give a much reasonable number.

I feel like I doubt that he would do that. Unless the band or the label step in to buy it from him and then, eventually, release it, or he brings down the price of it, we're probably not getting to see the footage anytime soon, unfortunately.

Edited by NJPLP

• 3 months later...
15 minutes ago, thigolpbr said:

I think we now understand what jeff meant by this post in january on instagram!

Yeah, I guess so. Can't wait to hear the Xero demos of "Dreamer" and "Weight", the Xero demo versions of "Carousel", "Step Up", "Slip", and the 1998 version of "Stick N Move", as well as the Mike Shinoda demo of "Pointillism", along with the Hybrid Theory (band) demos of "Ashes", "Turn To Grey", "Flower", and whatever other unreleased demos/demo version of songs from those eras that he has.

Also, he mentioned he would do it over the next few months. Maybe he'll put out the demos and all the stuff in a timely order, and in a specific order, like chronologically by era. Maybe later this month, he'll put out all the stuff from the Xero era that he has, next month he'll put out Hybrid Theory (band) era stuff that he has, and finally, in July, he will put out all the stuff from the early Linkin Park era that he has. That what I was thinking, anyway.

Edited by NJPLP

Well we really don't know when he started to let things out.
I also think he should share the Xero and Hybrid Theory(Band) stuff. (1996 to april/2000)

The demos from the moment the band became (Linkin Park), I think it would be something more complicated to release anyway.

Edited by thigolpbr

12 hours ago, NJPLP said:

Yeah, I guess so. Can't wait to hear the Xero demos of "Dreamer" and "Weight", the Xero demo versions of "Carousel", "Step Up", "Slip", and the 1998 version of "Stick N Move", as well as the Mike Shinoda demo of "Pointillism", along with the Hybrid Theory (band) demos of "Ashes", "Turn To Grey", "Flower", and whatever other unreleased demos/demo version of songs from those eras that he has.

Also, he mentioned he would do it over the next few months. Maybe he'll put out the demos and all the stuff in a timely order, and in a specific order, like chronologically by era. Maybe later this month, he'll put out all the stuff from the Xero era that he has, next month he'll put out Hybrid Theory (band) era stuff that he has, and finally, in July, he will put out all the stuff from the early Linkin Park era that he has. That what I was thinking, anyway.

lol

There is no shot Jeff will be allowed to release any demos to fans. Not only would the band themselves not be ok with that, at all, but Mark, who is on those tracks, would be adamantly against that. Mark is pretty high up in the music industry - completely separate from whatever status LP has in the world. Jeff risking his career by leaking a ton of Xero demos? Doesn't seem logical at all.

Not only does Mike not want more Xero out - he had to convince Mark to even agree to put the Xero stuff on HT20. It's very unlikely any more Xero stuff would ever be released.

1 hour ago, LPLStaff said:

lol

There is no shot Jeff will be allowed to release any demos to fans. Not only would the band themselves not be ok with that, at all, but Mark, who is on those tracks, would be adamantly against that. Mark is pretty high up in the music industry - completely separate from whatever status LP has in the world. Jeff risking his career by leaking a ton of Xero demos? Doesn't seem logical at all.

Not only does Mike not want more Xero out - he had to convince Mark to even agree to put the Xero stuff on HT20. It's very unlikely any more Xero stuff would ever be released.

Someone asked in the comments of his IG announcement post: "Will we get the demos you mentioned in your book? 😮"

Jeff responded: "yes"

Pretty clear cut to me.

16 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

lol

I don't think he would announce something like that without thinking. I think this comes from months of conversation before he decided to do this.
we don't know yet how he will do it, but it will happen.
whether it will be shared for download or played live on instagram we don't know yet, but I believe this comes from months of talking to him to do this. and also demos from xero and Hybrid theory(band).

If Mike has no interest in it and Jeff has these demos I don't see why not let the fans hear it, what's the harm in that?
it was also a waste that these demos were left out of HT20, as well as several other things were left out of the box.

We can only hope how Jeff will do it...

11 hours ago, Ex97 said:

I want to hear Turn To Grey and Ashes so bad. What are the songs we don’t have besides those? 

I think from what we know they are:

Deftest

Dreamer & Weight

Pointillism

Turn To Gray

Ashes

Flower