Jeff Blue Teases an possible documentary?

rqthomazini

3 hours ago, Robert said:

The music videos of Crawling Papercut and in the end were made after the success of the LP, so why behind the scenes It was not in HT20

2001 was the year of success of the album and they held 167 concerts, why at least six concerts was not in HT 20

But why did they add already seen concerts?

Why did they publish Dialate but
They didn't release Turn To Grey (everybody want this)

If they release, release everything or release what the fans want

As for Meteora, they still haven't released the demos of Ssomewhere I Belong, Lying from You, Easier to Run, Don't Stay, and Nobody's Listening and Numb.

They didn't even release Wizard Song and A Six (Chester version) that everyone wanted in M20

If they publish, publish everything or publish something that the fans want

However, the HT20 was very weak
I hope Jeff Blue's demos come soon so that the HT20 disaster is forgotten

Hi Jeff, I'll explain to you again. "The music videos of Crawling Papercut and in the end were made after the success of the LP", You have the making of HT on the Pankake festival DVD, which is on the boxset. As for the others, haven't you considered that maybe, and just maybe, doesn't exist a making of? 

Let's analyze the "already seen concerts". shall we?

Fillmore 2001 - Just two songs prior released, the rest of the show was completely new

Rock Am Ring 2001 - Yeah, in this sole case, they should have released something like the Docklands Arena show. You want to throw it out a whole boxset just because of that? That's up to you

PR02 - Completely unreleased. 

The argument "publish something that the fans want", if we applied that to the entire LP career, they've probably would have been forgotten as another nu metal band of that era. Besides, you tend to speak as you represented the entire LP fanbase. Let me tell you a secret: I could care less about dozens of Xero demos that probably were mediocre or plain bad. I'm happy with what we got Jeff, good luck releasing your demos. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, bloodbath said:

I'm sorry, but you've taken HT20 completely wrong or you're Jeff using ChatGTP as a disguise.

Yes, the band recorded dozens of things, but first and foremost they don't have to release everything, for their own private reasons. We, as a fans, sometimes we acted as a bunch of spoiled kids in the past, like in the LPU8 or LPU16 cases. Instead of complaining about what we don't have, what about if we appreciate what we got? Most of bands doesn't take care of their fanbase as LP does, releasing demos each fucking year from their vault. It's incredible after all these years we still had unreleased material, after leaking stuff from that period for a long time.

Secondly, I think this anniversary has distorted your take on reality, you can't ask for SBD recordings of every show or a making of the album, because it doesn't fucking exist. The LP who recorded Meteora was the jewel of the crown for Warner, for that they destined resources (for beginners, money), for everything LP does because they pretty know for sure that this investment is going to have a return (for beginners, again, it's called business).

The LP who recorded Hybrid Theory was, in the other hand, a band who wasn't even trusted by his own manager. How the fuck are they're gonna invest money in something they don't truly believe? "Hey, we're executives at Warner with a crystal ball and we've have seen that this band we actually despise is going to break the mold with this record, so let's film everything"

And after this rant, I think I'm gonna to open my boxset and watch my PR02 DVD, which I just discovered that it has been around in the internet since 2002, since there wasn't any second of new footage and I didn't notice.

I am not talking about underground albums
I'm talking about the 20th anniversary that people are paying for

I can name ten demos that are all good and professional
Like And One Slip and Pictureboard .version  2000

So why didn't they release, why did they release Mark Wakefield?

Twenty-three years have passed since HT, so when will the case of this era be closed, why Turn To Grey is not released.
They abuse the fans

1 minute ago, Robert said:

I am not talking about underground albums
I'm talking about the 20th anniversary that people are paying for

I can name ten demos that are all good and professional
Like And One Slip and Pictureboard .version  2000

So why didn't they release, why did they release Mark Wakefield?

Twenty-three years have passed since HT, so when will the case of this era be closed, why Turn To Grey is not released.
They abuse the fans

Whatever Jeff, you're great, the band are a bunch of cunts. You won. 

Just now, bloodbath said:

Just now, bloodbath said:

I'm not Jeff 

I just tell the truth 

Let's try Mike
Everyone, ask him for a song, it doesn't matter what song

If he releases it, then he cares about fans

But if it doesn't publish, you will see for yourself that these boxes are only for money.

A box that comes after twenty years must be very heavy.

Let's demand that Wizard song to be release, we know that it exist there is a video of it being recorded and the fans want it.

There is no legal problem
I don't know why they make music but then don't release it, why should it be left on a hard drive

Just now, Robert said:

Let's try Mike

But if it doesn't publish, you will see for yourself that these boxes are only for money.

Let's demand that Wizard song to be release, we know that it exist there is a video of it being recorded and the fans want it.

I don't know why they make music but then don't release it, why should it be left on a hard drive

Hello Mike shinoda

I'm fan

And I just listening to linkin park and I love 1999 to 2007 so I extremely need to demos of these era so please release all stuff that we want

Turn to grey

Flower 

Ashes

Slip 2000

And one 2000

Pictureboard 2000

Dust brothers and linking park 

Uncut hybrid theory season 2000

A6 just drag it out

Wizard song

Numb demo

Somewhere I belong demo

Don't stay demo

lying from you demo

Easier to run demo

Nobody's listening demo

And thought that take away my pride (same version in work in progress )

If you care about me release it

No legal problem for these exist

8 minutes ago, Robert said:

Let's try Mike

Yeah I totally agree with you here. i hope they put all 100 versions of Bleed It Out on MTM20. Surely all of them are as good as the final version and all of them have as much of a replay value as the final one

2 hours ago, Rockter said:

Yeah I totally agree with you here. i hope they put all 100 versions of Bleed It Out on MTM20. Surely all of them are as good as the final version and all of them have as much of a replay value as the final one

I love mtm (150 demo)

I hope get one of them right now

I looking for somewhere I belong(30 chorus)

We know that there are many demos on hard drives, whether complete or incomplete
  So what's the problem, we are listeners and we chose to hear everything.
Do not decide for us

1 hour ago, Robert said:

Hello Mike shinoda

I'm fan

And I just listening to linkin park and I love 1999 to 2007 so I extremely need to demos of these era so please release all stuff that we want

Turn to grey

Flower 

Ashes

Slip 2000

And one 2000

Pictureboard 2000

Dust brothers and linking park 

Uncut hybrid theory season 2000

A6 just drag it out

Wizard song

Numb demo

Somewhere I belong demo

Don't stay demo

lying from you demo

Easier to run demo

Nobody's listening demo

And thought that take away my pride (same version in work in progress )

If you care about me release it

No legal problem for these exist

You don't need anything. Mike doesn't owe you anything. You want them and that's fine, but stop acting like they're slighting you by not releasing them. Be lucky you're even getting what you're getting from them.

The Slip, And One, and Pictureboard 2000 versions probably never made it past drum tracking and definitely never made it to the mixing stage, Wizard Song likely was never bounced, the Somewhere I Belong, Lying From You, and Easier to Run demos are ALL on M20, and Thoughts That Take Away My Pride doesn't exist anymore. What is "Uncut hybrid theory season 2000"?

And yes, there are legal issues for anything recorded under their contract with Warner.

6 hours ago, HFL377 said:

You don't need anything. Mike doesn't owe you anything. You want them and that's fine, but stop acting like they're slighting you by not releasing them. Be lucky you're even getting what you're getting from them.

The Slip, And One, and Pictureboard 2000 versions probably never made it past drum tracking and definitely never made it to the mixing stage, Wizard Song likely was never bounced, the Somewhere I Belong, Lying From You, and Easier to Run demos are ALL on M20, and Thoughts That Take Away My Pride doesn't exist anymore. What is "Uncut hybrid theory season 2000"?

And yes, there are legal issues for anything recorded under their contract with Warner.

All demos I mention exist

According Jeff blue book

Everybody knows that slip, and one, pictureboard 2000, is exist

And dozens song recorded for hybrid theory that producer choice the best and everybody want these 

It's not just me

I want to know what other people think
In your opinion, do you doubt or believe that Jeff Blue is releasing the demos he said
Thank you all

1 hour ago, Robert said:

According Jeff blue book

And dozens song recorded for hybrid theory that producer choice the best and everybody want these 

It's not just me

They were recorded, but were they ever bounced is the question. The Wizard Song likely wasn't, we know that because of the version of it we got on M20. Thoughts That Take Away My Pride definitely wasn't, they were recording the album and there's zero chance they would have kept a version of a song with lyrics they didn't like when they were into recording. Same with the "Much Too Easy" version of By Myself. It doesn't exist, they recorded over the line and scrapped it. And again, those three songs are only confirmed to have tracked DRUMS. It's unknown if they ever actually got any other instruments recorded on them, and even if they did, they definitely never made it to the mixing stage. AND EVEN IF THEY DID OR JEFF HAS THE MULTIS AND MIXES THEM HIMSELF, Warner funded the record, they own the masters, and Jeff would be turbo fucked if he released them.

Edited by HFL377

56 minutes ago, HFL377 said:

Same with the "Much Too Easy" version of By Myself. It doesn't exist, they recorded over the line and scrapped it. And again, those three songs are only confirmed to have tracked DRUMS. It's unknown if they ever actually got any other instruments recorded on them, and even if they did, they definitely never made it to the mixing stage. AND EVEN IF THEY DID OR JEFF HAS THE MULTIS AND MIXES THEM HIMSELF, Warner funded the record, they own the masters, and Jeff would be turbo fucked if he released them.

Bro if By Myself (Much Too Easy) doesn't exist since then that's a shame but I feel like it does considering it hasn't been confirmed or denied right? It's just spectaculation you never know and we don't really know what all exist there's probably alot of stuff we don't know about tbh we can only imagine 

17 hours ago, Robert said:

According Jeff blue book

It's not just me

Whoever banned 'em, THANK YOU. I dunno if this dude was Jeff or just an insane meat rider but holy shit, he was obnoxious. "Everyone want Turn to Grey." I bet if you ask most Linkin Park fans, they won't know what the hell that is. Now, don't get me wrong, I do very much want to hear these things, but I simply refuse to get my hopes up because there's a much higher chance we don't get these things at all. We should just be happy with what we got. We got fucking PICTUREBOARD, man! 

On 5/21/2023 at 9:37 AM, Robert said:

The music videos of Crawling Papercut and in the end were made after the success of the LP, so why behind the scenes It was not in HT20

2001 was the year of success of the album and they held 167 concerts, why at least six concerts was not in HT 20

But why did they add already seen concerts?

Why did they publish Dialate but
They didn't release Turn To Grey (everybody want this)

If they release, release everything or release what the fans want

As for Meteora, they still haven't released the demos of Ssomewhere I Belong, Lying from You, Easier to Run, Don't Stay, and Nobody's Listening and Numb.

They didn't even release Wizard Song and A Six (Chester version) that everyone wanted in M20

If they publish, publish everything or publish something that the fans want

However, the HT20 was very weak
I hope Jeff Blue's demos come soon so that the HT20 disaster is forgotten

have you ever spoke to a doctor about your personality issues?

What's going on here lol

Stay calm friends, if Jeff has to pitch he will!
Let's hear and see if they really are bad demos that wouldn't be worth being in the HT20 Box.

Let's just wait and see what will happen, the fact is that it caused several questions and doubts about how this is possible.
We will know soon..

On 5/21/2023 at 8:39 AM, bloodbath said:

6 hours ago, SardonicallyParanoid said:

Whoever banned 'em, THANK YOU. I dunno if this dude was Jeff or just an insane meat rider but holy shit, he was obnoxious. "Everyone want Turn to Grey." I bet if you ask most Linkin Park fans, they won't know what the hell that is. Now, don't get me wrong, I do very much want to hear these things, but I simply refuse to get my hopes up because there's a much higher chance we don't get these things at all. We should just be happy with what we got. We got fucking PICTUREBOARD, man! 

So FYI, this definitely wasn't Jeff. Same person has been repeatedly trying to contact him and being just as weird about it.

On 5/19/2023 at 9:08 AM, thigolpbr said:

Mike doesn't care about these demos, so much so that he didn't release them on HT20.

Again - Mike isn't the one calling all of the shots with a Xero song. There are multiple people involved in that process, if someone besides Mike says "no" at any point, then it doesn't happen.

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, Hybrider said:

I hope he will release some of the demos because it looks like he maybe don't have time or he have forgot on it.

Actually, in my eyes, it would be a smart idea to put out the stuff from his vault sometime next month, before Christmas, so we could get all that stuff as like an early Christmas present of sorts.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/6/2023 at 1:14 AM, Frahho said:

any news on this?

The fact that some are still waiting for Jeff to release anything without the band's or Warner's consent is very silly. The book was probably as far as we will get, besides those interviews about the book. Don't get your hopes too high.