• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, LPsMart said:

NEW FIORE METEORA AWESOME

Nice!! I’m guessing that’s gonna come with a lot of unseen footage! Like how we got “Sequel to the DVD with the worst name we’ve ever come up with” for HT20, this is probably gonna be a sequel to Making of Meteora!!

Man, they really went all out on this one. Even more than Hybrid Theory… you have 4 unreleased live shows in video and 2 in audio, and Nottingham will have the 2 songs that we didn’t have previously. Shame it’s only on vinyl 😕and then you have the making of Meteora & perhaps a sequel to the making of Meteora. And the demos too… art book, sticker set, dear god. 

1 hour ago, xxHybridXeroxx said:

Man, they really went all out on this one. Even more than Hybrid Theory… you have 4 unreleased live shows in video and 2 in audio, and Nottingham will have the 2 songs that we didn’t have previously. Shame it’s only on vinyl 😕and then you have the making of Meteora & perhaps a sequel to the making of Meteora. And the demos too… art book, sticker set, dear god. 

We’ll get Nottingham 2003 on streaming platforms too.

The Meteora 20 announcement was up on warner records store for like an hour today but then suddenly removed. What could this mean? It seemed like they were teasing it but nothings been disclosed yet by the band. I get this funny feeling it was a tease for the official reveal coming tomorrow. what do y’all think? they might hold out till Monday but why would they put it all out, everything today if it was coming Monday and not tomorrow? I think tomorrow makes for a perfect reveal date.. but let’s not get too excited or ahead of ourselves and just wait and see what’s new tomorrow..

Edited by IWillWalkAway

Just now, IWillWalkAway said:

The Meteora 20 announcement was up on warner records store for like an hour today but then suddenly removed. What could this mean? It seemed like they were teasing it but nothings been disclosed yet by the band. I get this funny feeling it was a tease for the official reveal coming tomorrow. what do y’all think? they might hold out till Monday but why would they put it all out, everything today if it was coming Monday and not tomorrow? I think tomorrow makes for a perfect reveal date.. but let’s not get too excited or ahead of ourselves and just wait and see what’s new tomorrow..

They messed up. Happens with literally every Linkin Park album release. It went up too early. lol

7 minutes ago, lpliveusername said:

They messed up. Happens with literally every Linkin Park album release. It went up too early. lol

🤔Looks like it’s all complete and ready for release. I’ll wait patiently now. I’m really excited to see what comes tomorrow, and the last few days of January

Just checked the thread for the first time in 12+ pages.

WOW. What a release. 

Incredibly impressed with the studio songs and the live footage. A+ job. So, so good. Glad to have waited to see it all at once, but should have held out for another day or so for the trailer and announcement lol. But still... wow.

39 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

Just checked the thread for the first time in 12+ pages.

WOW. What a release. 

Incredibly impressed with the studio songs and the live footage. A+ job. So, so good. Glad to have waited to see it all at once, but should have held out for another day or so for the trailer and announcement lol. But still... wow.

Big shoutout and big thanks to @LPLStaff for creating this thread. Big shoutout and thanks to @martinez for bringing his honest source. Big shoutout and thanks to @felipeintheend for posting the official link of pre-order before it was takendown. And finally, a big shoutout and thanks to @DylHDZ for actually making his guess about the M20 release date on March 24th come true (I don't know how did his prediction/guess come true about the M20 release date before the the pre-order website that shows the date. that prediction/guess made us all shocked). 

Edited by AJ93

5 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

Big shoutout and big thanks to @LPLStaff for creating this thread. Big shoutout and thanks to @martinez for bringing his honest source. Big shoutout and thanks to @felipeintheend for posting the official link of pre-order before it was takendown. And finally, a big shoutout and thanks to @DylHDZ for actually making his guess about the M20 release date on March 24th come true (I don't know how did his prediction/guess come true about the M20 release date before the the pre-order website that shows the date. that prediction/guess made us all shocked). 

Can i get a shoutout if “Lost” gets released tomorrow? 😂 (just kidding lol + it’s only like 40% chance of it dropping tomorrow I think)

19 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

Lol thanks man it was just a guess based off the original release day and what I thought they would do from a business standpoint 

1 hour ago, DylHDZ said:

Lol thanks man it was just a guess based off the original release day and what I thought they would do from a business standpoint 

But still, your guess is right. :lol:

1 hour ago, IWillWalkAway said:

Can i get a shoutout if “Lost” gets released tomorrow? 😂 (just kidding lol + it’s only like 40% chance of it dropping tomorrow I think)

1 hour ago, rqthomazini said:

My bet is next friday, Feb3

She Couldn't was released on August 13, 2020, via YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OplU67FMw5U

-LP announced the "She Couldn't" song via Twitter on August 14, 2020 at 11:53pm 

https://twitter.com/linkinpark/status/1294376727771140096?lang=en

I could tell that if the "Lost" song will be released today [Thursday], tomorrow [Friday], or the first week of February via YouTube, then LP would announce it at midnight in the west coast (since Linkin Park is from California) via Twitter a day after the YT post. 

Is "Lost (2002 Mix)" on Meteora 20 or not? It was on the Demos tracklist in the list of tracklists that @martinez leaked, but it wasn't a part of the Lost Demos tracklist of the boxset on the Warner Music website when they accidentally put up the Meteora 20 stuff on their site.

Edited by NJPLP

11 hours ago, rqthomazini said:

including “Lost” - a fully realized track from the 2002 album recording sessions featuring stunning vocals from Chester Bennington.”

ok let’s go

I have a feeling it’ll be more of a melodic Chester song. That super melodic lead sample we’ve heard in those clips is very unique. So excited to hear it.

Phone Number Update:

Today’s message reads:

”Faint is a fun song. Brad actually brought the guitar part in originally thinking that it would be 70 BPM or somewhere in that vicinity, I think. I’m not sure about the exact number.”

With Linkin Park’s website now updated with the corrupted computer countdown, I believe these text-to-speech messages are coinciding along with it.

27jan2023.jpg

image updated. And a new voicemail #3: faint. 

Look at the top right, there's a small squarebox (with a light type thing), that's the updated part.

25jan_Introduction
26jan_Somewhere I Belong

Edited by AJ93

19 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

27jan2023.jpg

image updated. And a new voicemail #3: faint. 

Look at the top right, there's a small squarebox (with a light type thing), that's the updated part.

25jan_Introduction
26jan_Somewhere I Belong

I guess they're gonna use the time available to explore every song 

18 hours ago, IWillWalkAway said:

18 hours ago, rqthomazini said:

My bet is next friday, Feb3

17 hours ago, AJ93 said:

She Couldn't was released on August 13, 2020, via YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OplU67FMw5U

-LP announced the "She Couldn't" song via Twitter on August 14, 2020 at 11:53pm 

https://twitter.com/linkinpark/status/1294376727771140096?lang=en

I could tell that if the "Lost" song will be released today [Thursday], tomorrow [Friday], or the first week of February via YouTube, then it would announce it at midnight in the west coast (since Linkin Park is from California) via Twitter a day after the YT post. 

On linkinpark.com, there's a countdown timer saying 5 days and 6 hours currently. It seems like we'll be getting the announcement and "Lost" next Wednesday, February 1st at 3 PM.

Edited by NJPLP

1 hour ago, arcyy57 said:

I guess they're gonna use the time available to explore every song 

Or maybe just every single, because SIB was the first single, then Faint and so on and so on 

Edited by DylHDZ