Happy Birthday Astat & A Show Release

hahninator

I'd like to give a happy birthday shoutout to Astat, who's turning 21 today. He has dedicated quite a lot of time into LPLive, from correcting a million pages to upkeeping the multiple-setlists on a tour pages, and more. He also does our "Songs Played Live" list, which tells you the first and last time a song has been played as well as any special information about it. Basically, he does quite a lot on the site and 21 is a big birthday, so I thought I'd upload a show for it.

Presenting - Cleveland 2004. The band was 5 shows into it's biggest tour ever, the Meteora World Tour, around the US and Canada. They were playing their longest setlist to date and were selling out arenas left and right. This performance has one of my favorite versions of 'A Place For My Head' as well. Check it out, we'd love to know what you think, and we hope you enjoy it!

The show page can be found here and you can download the show right here.

Thanks!

Happy Birthday, dude!

We can also remind people of the well-known list of differences between DEMO verions of Esaul, Super Xero and others, which was created by Astat.

This guy helped me a lot on the LPA MB when I was only started listening LP, and had tons of questions. Big respect for answering all of mine questions back then ;)

Happy bday Astat! I love all ur guitar vids on youtube and it sucks that some of them are being taken off!! And also thanks for releasing a show w/ Nobody's Listening!!! I plan on listening to this amazing recording rite away!!

Happy bday Astat! I love all ur guitar vids on youtube and it sucks that some of them are being taken off!!

word

also, thank you very very much for the show i recently requested in the IRC :)

Happy bday Astat! I love all ur guitar vids on youtube and it sucks that some of them are being taken off!! And also thanks for releasing a show w/ Nobody's Listening!!! I plan on listening to this amazing recording rite away!!

Congratulations with post #666!!! :D

Yeah this show is nasty. Great great setlist, I love With You / Runaway / Papercut opening, then the Don't Stay intro is just great. It's Goin' Down acapella intro, and then Mike on the grand piano for BTH, Numb, Crawling intro, and My December.

BTH sounds pretty sweet, this was the first big tour they ever performed it on.

Thanks everybody, and thanks Mark for the show. P.S., I'm not drunk.

*points at Astat*

You're old now! It's all downhill from here. :lol:

*Italian accent* You, shut up-a-yo face. :lol:

Edited by Astat

Thanks everybody, and thanks Mark for the show. P.S., I'm not drunk.

*Italian accent* You, shut up-a-yo face. :lol:

Boo! @ not being drunk.

Yay! @ me being singled out for my smartass remark.