Argentina 2017 Full Show in HD Released

hahninator

Back in 2017, Linkin Park kicked off the One More Light touring cycle with an epic show in Buenos Aires, Argentina to an electric crowd. The show saw live debuts in a brand new setlist as the band began its shows for the new album. Check out the show page for the full rundown.

The show was webcasted, but Vorterix has now uploaded the full quality HD broadcast of the show nearly three years later! Check it out!

1 hour ago, Hahninator said:

Yeah. Best version so far. Looks like the audio still isn’t perfect but what can we do, ha. Better than nothing. 

I think the best by far of 2017 in sounding terms is the southside gig (excluding official releases)

The audio is crap especially in the beginning but this one is slightly better. also i can believe that the people in my country still think is a good idea to talk at the intros of the shows, or mid songs. they still do that after years

1 hour ago, LinkInThePark said:

Crowd was absolutely wild 

This was the craziest crowd I have ever attended. My girlfriend and I were there, and we had to move a few meters back during The Catalyst because she was scared of all the pushing