[DL] 2017.07.04 - London, Brixton Academy (Multicam Mix, 2019 LPLive Exclusive)

Energy

14TH JULY 2019 - VIDEO UPDATED. NEW FOOTAGE ADDED. NEW ANGLES. ROUGHLY 1M30S LONGER.

Description:

After being at this show I was blown away, in my many years supporting the band, this was them at their best. I had to revisit it, so using multiple sources I rebuilt the show from scratch from my own and other people's videos uploaded online. The result is this bit of a frankenstein edit, but every song, and every notable moment of this stunning show is here. I need to count but I could easily guess there is more than a hundred cameras to build this up. Some songs have single cameras, but others such as ITE have twenty. 

To celebrate 2 years of this amazing show, I thought I'd revisit it. This version is downloadable, a few of the song have had some extra work, OSC has no gaps in it, there's some extra cameras in ITE, Numb, Faint, and more, the titles are smaller and different, the audio is more in-sync for Faint. A few shots have been tweaked.

Quality varies throughout, check the 2018 youtube link to get an idea of what this video contains. 

I wish I kept a log of whose cameras I used. This was meant to be something just for me, but with Chester's passing I had to share it. If your video is used, firstly apologise and secondly I thank you. 

If people like this I'll look into uploading some of the other edits I've done, like Fort Minor at Scala in London, and more of Mike Shinoda at the Roundhouse from this year.

Download (2019.1 VERSION):
(ZIP - Split into 3 parts)
Part 1 - 1.95GB
Part 2 - 1.95GB
Part 3 - 1.58GB

(Torrent - LPBits - coming soon) 

Format: MP4 (h265)

Size: 5.48GB
Youtube preview: link (2018 version)

Tracklist with rough times (these are for the 2018 version, so there's a few seconds out):

0:59 Fallout (w/ 'Roads Untraveled' Vox)
2:10 Talking To Myself 
6:02 Burn It Down * 
9:37 The Catalyst (Shortened)
14:27 Wastelands (w/ 'War' Outro Sample)
17:37 One Step Closer (2017 Intro; Ext. Outro)
21:08 Castle Of Glass (Experience Version; 2017 Ending w/ 'Petrified' Verse 1)
24:33 Good Goodbye (Ext. Sing-a-long Intro; w/ Live Verse; w/ Stormzy) *
28:56 Lost In The Echo (Shortened)
32:16 Nobody Can Save Me (w/ Jon Green) *
36:07 New Divide 
40:35 Points Of Authority 
44:05 Invisible (Ext. Intro)
47:46 Waiting For The End ('Remember The Name' Intro; Wall Of Noise Outro)
53:06 Breaking The Habit (Acapella Outro)
56:32 One More Light (Ext. Intro)
1:01:38 Crawling (Piano Version; Shortened)
1:04:47 Leave Out All The Rest (2017 Version) *
1:09:30 A Place For My Head (Ext. Intro)
1:13:32 What I've Done (2017 Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge)
1:17:02 In The End (Pause Version)
1:20:54 Bleed It Out (Direct Intro; Ext.Bridge w/ 'Reading My Eyes' Verse 1; Ext. Ending)
----------------------------------------------------  
1:27:39 Sharp Edges (Stripped Down; Ext. Intro)
1:31:45 Numb ('Numb/Encore' Intro/Outro)
1:35:10 Heavy (Ext. Intro)
1:38:08 Papercut
1:41:16 Faint (Ext. Outro)

* Mixed with official audio from OML Live (still uses cam audio to make it sound similar to the rest). 

http://lplive.net/shows/db/2017/20170704

Enjoy

Edited by Energy

1 hour ago, wesleylpbr said:

thank you!!

any chance to get a torrent? file size too big to download via mega.

I've got no issue with that, is there a particular tracker that you guys use?
Not created or used a torrent in years!

9 hours ago, Energy said:

If people like this I'll look into uploading some of the other edits I've done, like Fort Minor at Scala in London, and more of Mike Shinoda at the Roundhouse from this year.

Please upload more

43 minutes ago, heartagram_616 said:

thanks for this!

EDIT - in regards to the torrent upload would you be able to add chapters for each song too?

If h265 supports chapter markers then I'm all for it. I am working on a personal version to burn to bluray for my collection, so the markers exist to do this. Will have a bit of research and see what I can do.

4 hours ago, Stewe said:

Please upload more

Having a nose at finishing and uploading the Fort Minor Scala gig. People seem to forget this show ever happened, it was such an intimate show. It was in a small room and crazy.  Sadly unless I find a wealth of more videos this show won't be 100% complete, but I have videos of every song, and at least a minute and a half, but most songs will be there in a complete form. Here's a version of Welcome I did way back in 2015 to give you an idea.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6LboQOyzQcdM1lUUl9NclJoSmc

20 minutes ago, Energy said:

If h265 supports chapter markers then I'm all for it. I am working on a personal version to burn to bluray for my collection, so the markers exist to do this. Will have a bit of research and see what I can do.

hopefully it does thanks again!

14 minutes ago, bloodbath said:

Thanks a lot mate! By the way, what does it mean "the audio is more in sync-in for Faint"?

So when creating something like this, I used audio from multiple cameras. The idea being that the sounds you want to hear can be heard from different points in the crowd, and people talking will only be heard on one audio source so should be quieter. You also find that different phones / cameras react different to the levels of noise differently, and using multiple sources you get a more balanced sound.

In theory this means best quality... this only works if the sounds are in sync though. Faint on the 2018 version suffers from serious echo problems and the sound is more muffled than it should be. This was because while visually the cameras appeared in sync, the audio for a few cameras was not. So in the new downloadable version I've gone back in and corrected the audio - so while it's not suddenly perfect, it is better than the previous version.

That might be making things over complex - but hopefully it makes sense?

On 7/5/2019 at 7:30 AM, mrfox said:

Can anyone upload only extracked original audio file? Thank you!

I made an audio rip... I DID edit and split it. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pJyVwAHV5pYZl5wXE7OgYDGhB_EL_cA2?usp=sharing

Also, this is an AMAZING show, band was on absolute fire the last 6 shows of the tour... Damn.

On 7/5/2019 at 12:30 PM, mrfox said:

Can anyone upload only extracked original audio file? Thank you!

50 minutes ago, xxHybridXeroxx said:

I made an audio rip... I DID edit and split it. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pJyVwAHV5pYZl5wXE7OgYDGhB_EL_cA2?usp=sharing

Also, this is an AMAZING show, band was on absolute fire the last 6 shows of the tour... Damn.

Well done guys. Sorry I was away yesterday. 

14 hours ago, Garret said:

Anyone have a MEGA link for this audio rip? Google Drive barely works on my computer.

Here's xxHybridXeroxx's audio rip up on Mega.
https://mega.nz/#!LMABRSZY!uIgaj1iVL25-wUniOXo34gUrKIk6h_adRokgG34XFss

----

However! Always a risk with things like this... a friend posted a link on FB that fills in a few gaps. A 17 minute long video taken from the front row that starts in Lost in the Echo and goes all the way to Invisible. There's a few gaps in between, and the quality is only 480p, however it fills in the band talking between the songs and some nice interactions, so next week I'll look at adding that in! I'm trying to contact the original uploader to see if there was anything else filmed. 

On 7/8/2019 at 10:35 PM, Rasputin 93 said:

can someone mirror the video as JDownloader somehow doesn't work with single files bigger than 5 GB while having a free MEGA account.

or @Energy, maybe you can split it into two zip packages, so I get two files smaller than 5 GB?

I will be shortly adding a new version of the video.

I came across a 17 minute long clip and this fills in a few gaps, adds some new shots and means that from Lost in the Echo, all the way to Waiting for the End we don’t lose a second. 

We hear some more talking from the band which is always a bonus. 

I’ll be putting it up in multiple zip files to make it easier for you and others to download. 

On 7/8/2019 at 4:35 PM, Rasputin 93 said:

can someone mirror the video as JDownloader somehow doesn't work with single files bigger than 5 GB while having a free MEGA account.

or @Energy, maybe you can split it into two zip packages, so I get two files smaller than 5 GB?

I think you can use Mega's download client to download files larger than 5 gigs on a free account. You just have to wait the hour or whatever it is before the download finishes.

On 7/4/2019 at 8:10 PM, Energy said:

Having a nose at finishing and uploading the Fort Minor Scala gig. People seem to forget this show ever happened, it was such an intimate show. It was in a small room and crazy.  Sadly unless I find a wealth of more videos this show won't be 100% complete, but I have videos of every song, and at least a minute and a half, but most songs will be there in a complete form. Here's a version of Welcome I did way back in 2015 to give you an idea.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6LboQOyzQcdM1lUUl9NclJoSmc

Can I know Welcome is from which show?

45 minutes ago, Energy said:

The hint is in the paragraph you quoted...

'Fort Minor Scala gig'
https://lplive.net/shows/fortminor/20150908

Currently the last show Mike went under 'Fort Minor'. I have most the show in some form. There They Go / APFMH is great... :)

Sorry i missed the hint.. thanks for clarifying :) There They Go? that's indeed rare!