[DL] 2017.07.04 - London, Brixton Academy (Multicam Mix, 2019 LPLive Exclusive)

Energy

3 minutes ago, jeff10012003 said:

Sorry i missed the hint.. thanks for clarifying :) There They Go? that's indeed rare!

Yeah Mike asked fans what they wanted to hear and he ended up doing this quite unique mash-up.
This was the version I uploaded at the time, but the new version obviously incorporates other people's cameras. 

The blue bits are new shots or footage (apart from the first half / audio of LitE). This cut is just over a minute and a half longer with Mike & Chester joking about Invisible, shout out to Stormzy, and some more talking about Jon Greene before NCSMN. Between those songs there is now no gaps at all. All intros are there in full, every moment! Lost in the Echo is not a single camera source anymore, and has a mix of two - this means that that only song that relies on one camera is Burn It Down. 

I'll be rendering this tonight, if I get chance to upload it tonight too I will :) with keeping in mind of some of the requests here.

This is likely the version I'll burn to bluray unless any more footage appears! :)

Then I'll dive in to Scala & Roundhouse Mike gigs (although you can see 5 tracks of Mike at the roundhouse on my Youtube channel already)

14 minutes ago, [Lexx] said:

Nice job!!! Yes, it's hard to download from MEGA big files. I will add new version to lpbits

Brilliant - is there a format or anything that lpbits prefers? Feel free to drop me a PM with any requests. 

22 hours ago, Energy said:

I will be shortly adding a new version of the video.

I’ll be putting it up in multiple zip files to make it easier for you and others to download. 

Thank you for the work you're putting into this!

21 hours ago, leftshoe18 said:

I think you can use Mega's download client to download files larger than 5 gigs on a free account. You just have to wait the hour or whatever it is before the download finishes.

True, I forgot about that.

Small update. I had a failed render (approx three and a half hours of the computer thinking about it). Visually it looked great but the audio was broken. It’s been a long day - so going to look at it tomorrow and see if I can just do the audio separately and merge it together. 

I have an lpbits account so the new copy will be on torrent and mega once I’m happy with it.

Expect it up Friday.