Slow News

hahninator

Slow news week, sorry! I'll see what I can do about that. Well, maybe. A lot of you are having problems with the other news I'm posting about Styles Of Beyond and Julien-K. Maybe I shouldn't post our interview with Julien-K...I'm not really sure right now.

Anyway, MIMS did a song called 'Rock N Rollin' with Tech N9ne. This is pretty old news, but he mentions Linkin Park at the beginning of the second verse: "You find me at Linkin Park, with Motely Crue". A ton of bands are in the song - check the lyrics here.

Any of you see Crank 2: High Voltage? Preston, Mary Ann and I checked out the midnight showing of it the other day and I do have to say, the movie is excellent. It's definitely rated R for a reason but the violence is worth it. Comedy, action, everything all-in-one for you. Plus, Chester's in it! Nothing like seeing Chester up on the big screen.

Posted Image

Also, since I was out of town and didn't have internet to post about it - I'd like to wish our good friend Adam from the LPU a belated happy birthday! I believe this is his 25th birthday (well, Friday was). It's not the biggest one, but it's a good one! Happy birthday Adam!

Posted Image

Good news Mark, and a Happy B-Day to Adam, hope you have a good one.

Don't you dare not post that J-K interview, I've been waitin on that one man!

Or at least send it to me....

I think it is good to post "LP related" news like JulienK or whatever.

It is wonderful for fans who like them.

For the people who are not intereted in them, just skip to the other news..........

Chester in Crank is really funny. I love his cameo.

Mark - There should be absolutely ZERO reason for you not to post Julien-K stuff. Those that visit LPLive may be unaware, but if they look at the right hand side of the home page at the menu, there are links to pages dedicated solely to LP-related acts, including JK. This isn't something new and those complaining should really take themselves elsewhere for LP stuff... But I don't know where exactly that'd be as ABSOLUTELY NO ONE can post only LP news as there isn't any on most days. If we really wanted to get technical about it, you should only post news about shows, right? Because it's LPLive not LPNews or LPIsTakingTheirSweetAssTimeMakingAnotherAlbum.

LPLive continues to keep people interested at a time when there's nothing going on. I'd say you're doing things right just the way they are.

2 cents>

Happy Birthday, Adam!

Personally, I have no problem with JK or SOB news. There isn't really anything going on in LP land these days.

Those that visit LPLive may be unaware, but if they look at the right hand side of the home page at the menu, there are links to pages dedicated solely to LP-related acts, including JK.

I have a question: Why is there a page for Julien-K but not for SOB?

Well played Nick.

And Mark, don't even play like you arent going to put up that interview, don't make me come down there and show you whats up ;)

Keep doing what you do, you know that you run the best LP fansite, and have the best staff ever, having said that, don't be afraid to get out that hammer if some people are questioning what you guys do.

/my .02

I say you post the interview. This bitching has to stop, LP is taking their time (as they always do) and there is nothing to really post about.

Also, I can guarantee that those people won't be complaining when an interview has some valuable information in it.

Mark, you and the other mods have made an excellent site and if anyone wants to complain, then tell them to go out and find us some LP news worth posting.

i totally agree with mark and nick

LPL is a multiliveguide, which makes LPL even more epic ;)

so don´t bitch about one of your most beloved pages in the internet and be content that LPL is even doing LP related stuff

adam, happy birthday to you, have a nice one :)

I have a question: Why is there a page for Julien-K but not for SOB?

Not sure. I'm not even sure that there has ever been a need/request for one. Julien-K was added as a result of Chester's involvement with them and several staff members own want/need for a list of shows.

Mark - There should be absolutely ZERO reason for you not to post Julien-K stuff. Those that visit LPLive may be unaware, but if they look at the right hand side of the home page at the menu, there are links to pages dedicated solely to LP-related acts, including JK. This isn't something new and those complaining should really take themselves elsewhere for LP stuff... But I don't know where exactly that'd be as ABSOLUTELY NO ONE can post only LP news as there isn't any on most days. If we really wanted to get technical about it, you should only post news about shows, right? Because it's LPLive not LPNews or LPIsTakingTheirSweetAssTimeMakingAnotherAlbum.

LPLive continues to keep people interested at a time when there's nothing going on. I'd say you're doing things right just the way they are.

</2 cents>

Happy Birthday, Adam!

Amen to this. LPLive is awesome for their exclusive interviews. How many other sites get the kind of interviews you guys get as often as you do? None actually. Screw the jealous asses who want to ruin everybody's day... No one is forcing them to come here. Post that shit!

And LP is always taking their sweet ass time, but hey, nothing will compare to the wait between Meteora and M2M, lol. (yet, I hope)

Not sure. I'm not even sure that there has ever been a need/request for one. Julien-K was added as a result of Chester's involvement with them and several staff members own want/need for a list of shows.

Hm. Not complaining, but Mike was involved with SOB too.

*Semi-Off Topic*

Additionally, the flaming is going to stop by everyone as well. Anything considered flaming or uncalled for is going to be set invisible or deleted...so be forewarned. If you don't want your post deleted, then don't post something offensive to begin with. There is more coming on this in the next day or so as well.

*Now back on topic*

Happy belated birthday Adam! Hope it was splendid!

who has a problem with julien-k

Just go to the threads with Julien-K in the title. I know some in here but i wont say names.

Whatever Mark your the owner of this site, sure we need to keep the users happy but at the same time we need to cater to the fans who like Julien-K

People who dont like Julien-K , okay you dont like the band, you should be mature enough to ignore it instead of spamming the thread with hate messages expressing your dislike about julien-k. im sure you mother taught you to be more mature then that :rolleyes:

jesus grow up a bit.

Post that interview Hahn. It seems like a terrible waste to not post it when Felipe worked hard to get that interview.

And when he does (he better :) ) we WILL enforce the rules of the board.