New LP Studio Update 4/14/09

JanekZech

Mike posted a new studio update:

Studio update: still making progress on the new album. Still working on that one song, too, ha. Things are going well. I thought I'd put up a few pictures of the guys for you to see. My favorite one is of me and Phoenix--it looks like I'm saying, "that bassline is kinda...eh...not so good." (I'm actually just talking to someone who's not in the frame)

In other news, Chester is mixing his solo album (Dead By Sunrise). I think he said Chris Lord-Alge is mixing.

Lots of music going on in LP land these days...

SOURCE

Well, i'd rather want 12 songs every 3-4 years. that i can listen back to in like 20 years and still like. Than other trash that some bands thinks is acceptable to the public.

I think i can say i like every single song lp has done. May not be my fav song in the world, but I like it at least. Thats remarkable

God LP is so slow with their album making. 12 studio songs every 3-4 years= EPIC FAIL. I The songs however turn out great...

totally redundant statement. Jesus Peter. But if its good then why complain. Would you rather them rush an album in 3-4 MONTHS and have it be shitty?

totally redundant statement. Jesus Peter. But if its good then why complain. Would you rather them rush an album in 3-4 MONTHS and have it be shitty?

I never understand why people think just because lp takes longer to make something it's better. Songs that all came together quickly were numb, qwerty and what I've done.

Amen to that, I'd rather have 12 masterpieces every year or year and a half than 20 crappieces (very bad pun) every 3-4 months.

You're very bad with time. lp releases albums 3-4 years apart, not 1 and a half.