Remix Post Traumatic Contest: LPLive's Picks

lpliveusername

The Remix Post Traumatic contest is officially over! We've received a total of 345 submissions and today each of the 5 judging committees sent their picks over to Mike Shinoda.

Congratulations to all the finalists! Mike will be announcing the grand prize winner soon. For everyone else, look forward to download their remixes at mikeshinoda.com in the near future.

Meanwhile, we thought it would be fun to let you guys into our voting process: after listening to the submissions, our 8 people team selected our favorite remixes to vote for. Each person gave the remixes a score from 1 to 10 and this was our final ranking:

We hope you guys enjoy listening to those remixes as much as we did. They did a really great work!

Thank you guys so much for giving me #3!! Really means a lot. Much love.

Here were my personal top 5

1. Can't Pretend (Place To Start Remix)
2. Place To Start (A. Staten Remix)
3. Place To Start (DPARK Remix)
4. A Place To Start (Metahertz Remix)
5. Place To Start (blackout. Remix)

I'm noticing a trend there...

I really appreciate you putting me at #1!

Guys, you do know you were supposed to judge the remix work and not the original tracks, right? I mean, you obviously love Place To Start, but I actually remixed Over Again. :lol:

Anyway, thanks for the votes and congrats to other contestants!

How exactly does it work now? Mike gets the top 5 tracks from each commetee or the entire list?

Guys, you do know you were supposed to judge the remix work and not the original tracks, right? I mean, you obviously love Place To Start, but I actually remixed Over Again. :lol:

How exactly does it work now? Mike gets the top 5 tracks from each commetee or the entire list?

Just noticed that! hahaha. wrong title i guess.

Fixed. Sorry, there were so many Place To Start remixes in the list that I got this one wrong when I was listing them here. lol

Mike gets 1 remix from each commetee.

Great work everyone, was a pleasure to listen to your remixes!

My Top 5 were:

1. Place To Start (A. Staten Remix)

2. Place To Start (FarleyCZ Remix)

3. Place To Start (DPARK Remix)

4. Place To Start (Monica Lyrae Remix)

5. Place To Start (Sena Ave Remix)

PTS was definitely the shout for this contest.

Mike always chooses shitty songs as winners, back in like 2006 there was a RTN contest and the winner was so damn awful...

the Mac Oddy remix it's so freaking B A D... the guitar loop makes me want to punch someone.. it has the same effect on me as H! VLTG3 from Reanimation...

DPARK or Astat were way way way better.

the guitar loop makes me want to punch someone.. it has the same effect on me as H! VLTG3 from Reanimation...

Wow we must think very similar, because I said that same comment to our judging panel last week. The piano loop on H! Vltg3 reminds me of the guitar loop in this song.

it has the same effect on me as H! VLTG3 from Reanimation...

The piano loop on H! Vltg3 reminds me of the guitar loop in this song.

Heck, I'll take it! * Hammers piano repeatedly, something about ruby quartz glasses and inanimate obstacles... *