Remix Post Traumatic Contest

RogueSoul

Pulling not one, but TWO all-nighters working on this damn thing (on work nights, no less), catching the flu and recording vocals with a 102.4 fever, tracking guitars while nursing a forearm injury that made me lose all my gripping strength in my fretting hand...the things I do for these contests. :lol: But it's done!

Pulling not one, but TWO all-nighters working on this damn thing (on work nights, no less), catching the flu and recording vocals with a 102.4 fever, tracking guitars while nursing a forearm injury that made me lose all my gripping strength in my fretting hand...the things I do for these contests. :lol: But it's done!

Damn this is a really good one.

Dont u guys think DPark remixes would be a lil cruel for Mike to listen to?

I personally love them i mean wow.

But when I first heard the Over Again remix I almost cried, imagine Mike listening to it.

I think hearing DPARK would be bad for Mike, I mean I almost cried listening to PTS remix, imagine him

Here's my last minute entry. I'm truly exhausted but at the same time very happy. The track has been in the works for over 5 weeks and I feel like I've poured my entire soul into this. I'm glad I actually started even before the acapellas were out because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to finish it on time.

This is the first time I wrote proper lyrics in English and my first serious attempt at rapping so I still can't believe it actually sounds exactly the way I wanted from the very beginning. :lol: Hope you'll enjoy it!

I hope Astat wins. I think he had the best remix out of anyone that I have heard.

I think it was pretty underwhelming (especially considering who made it) and nowhere near some of the stuff I've heard around here. But hey, opinions I guess.

I think it was pretty underwhelming (especially considering who made it) and nowhere near some of the stuff I've heard around here. But hey, opinions I guess.

I'm just happy I even managed to get the thing done, to be honest. :lol:

I'm just happy I even managed to get the thing done, to be honest. :lol:

As far as Place to Start remixes, it is my favorite one that I’ve heard.

I think the best remix of Over Again is probably DPARK's. Not sure about Watching As I Fall.

Edited by Geki

What's up my friends! Long-time LPL user/lurker (had a different username back in the 'Minutes to Midnight' era, lol), even longer-time friend of Hahninator & Astat, and even-longer time LP fan right here. Thought I'd make a comeback to LPL by sharing my remix... check it out below:

• 5 months later...