It Begins: Linkin Park Starts Teasing New Music

RogueSoul

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this album has more colorful artwork, too much black and white for the last four, as much as I do appreciate them.

They've gotten better. For ATS everything was black and white. Even the LPTV episodes were in black and white.

They've gotten better. For ATS everything was black and white. Even the LPTV episodes were in black and white.

Yeah, that was a bit annoying. I like the black and white cover for MTM and ATS but I thought having all LPTV for ATS being in black and white was a bit much. LT's cover was a bit different, though, there was some color, a little bit, with all the LT artwork. I liked the humanoid artwork for it a lot. THP the art was kind of meh, I think it was meant to be this epic shit but I didn't really like any of it besides that deer thing that they used for the US 2015 tour art.

Edited by Geki

The album will have 8 songs and this is the first track. :lol:

I'd rather have 8 songs over like 15 songs of filler shit. That ruins an album for me. There have been some albums that could have been great if they didn't have so many filler songs. Anything over 12 usually annoys me.

I'd rather have 8 songs over like 15 songs of filler shit. That ruins an album for me. There have been some albums that could have been great if they didn't have so many filler songs. Anything over 12 usually annoys me.

From ATS only the the 8sec empty spaces i find it unnecessary, all the other fillers fitted very well!

Edited by Dimitris1

Looking at the two teasers, I really hope they're part of a "making of" DVD/Video. It looks possible to me. Also, looking at the url, it seems like they are revealing the single name or album title as some people suggested.

Edited by Mesck547

Out of the few words that start with -On- that are 8 letters in length, the only word that sounds like an album or song title is "Oncoming" and it doesn't convince me. The other options are probably something like "On the xxx", or "Onto xxxx". My bet is "Only xxxx" or "over xxxx"

Edited by danielpsoad-09