LP to play Summer Rock Summit in Taipei, Taiwan

Kay

New date added in August:

2009.08.13 - Taipei, Taiwan, Taipei County Stadium, 2009 Summer Rock Summit

Supporting acts: Hoobastank and The All-American Rejects

More info (Warner Music Taiwan):

LP.com Message:

Linkin Park will be playing at Summer Sonic 2009 in Taipei, Taiwan on August 13 with The All-American Rejects and Hoobastank supporting. LPU members can purchase pre-sale tickets beginning March 28. Tickets go on sale to the public on April 4. More ticket information soon.

LPU members are eligible for pre-sale tickets at most Linkin Park shows as well as chances for meet and greets with members of the band. To join, visit http://www.lpunderground.com/join.

Same spot as the 2007 Taipei show :)

No, Actually is not the same spot as 07 because the soccer stadium is holding other events at that time by the government. It will not be albe to hold a concert for a period.

I think the LP official site might made some mistake.

LP is going to perform at the Taipei County Stadium.

Here is the official websites of the organizer who invite LP to Taiwan.

• 3 weeks later...

Im an American teacher here in Taiwan. I just bought two tickets to Linkin Park for 8-13-2009. Man I cant wait to see them. Its about time we get some decent bands in Taiwan. We havent had many good ones for a few years. All American Rejects and Hoobastank are the opening acts. Very cool. I wonder if I can sneak in a video camera, will they have metal detectors? I have never seen them before, but with so many cell phones it may be hard for them to tell.

This summer in Taiwan, we be rockin!!! :)

This is a thousand degrees of cool !

the sell tickets at www.ticket.com.tw or 02-2341-9898

the cheapest seats $1600nt=$45 us dollars....mine is second cheapest...$2,600nt or $75 us dollars...they got up to $4,500 nt for floor front row tickets...but wife said no... :( LOL..so cool.

No, Actually is not the same spot as 07 because the soccer stadium is holding other events at that time by the government. It will not be albe to hold a concert for a period.

I think the LP official site might made some mistake.

LP is going to perform at the Taipei County Stadium.

Here is the official websites of the organizer who invite LP to Taiwan.

wtf???

2007:

16.11.2007 Taipei, Taiwan, Taipei County Stadium, Asia Tour

2009:

13.08.2009 Taipei, Taiwan, Taipei County Stadium, 2009 Summer Rock Summit

It's same venue. No?

You maybe wanted to say that it's not same venue as 2008 date?

Edited by And One LTU