hahninator

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Linkin Park have knocked Justin Bieber off the UK Album Chart top spot.

The band held off stiff competition from Maroon 5's 'Overexposed' to take the UK Album Chart Number One and dethroned Bieber, who dropped for Number 4 with 'Believe', according to the Official Charts Company.

'Living Things' is Linkin Park’s fifth studio album and today gives the Los Angeles-based band their sixth Top 10 album and third UK Number One. They out-sold 'Overexposed' by 3,000 copies, with Maroon 5 having to settle for Number Two.

SOURCE: http://www.nme.com/news/linkin-park/64643?...=numberonealbum

• 3 weeks later...

The LPU is attending a really great competition for 10 members to attend a production rehearsal at Jiffy Lube Live in Bristow, VA on August 10 at about 6:30pm.

Go HERE if you would like to enter the competition, you have until 31st to send your entries, winners will be notified by LPUHQ.

Source:MSC.com & LPU.com

Edited by lpplus

From the Scene Linkin_Park-Lost_In_The_Echo-(Promo_CDS)-2012-MTD

We can see this pic

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Lost In The Echo CD Single IMPACT Date: 6th,August

Edited by Freestyle99

From LP's Facebook page:

Dear Olympic Athletes,

Thanks for your hard work and dedication in representing the U.S. at the London Olympics. When you return home, my bandmates and I cordially invite each and every one of you to be our guest at a Linkin Park concert of your choice on the upcoming Honda Civic Tour in the U.S., with Incubus and Mutemath. Show dates are here: http://events.linkinpark.com/ . We have already reached out to the USOOC; they'll put us in touch. We hope to meet you soon. Until then, we'll be rooting for you here at home.

Best,

Mike Shinoda and Linkin Park

Edited by jako

• Missy is the mystery hard-hat owner.

• Linkin Park will tour Russia next year.
  • The show is brand new, will look great and sound great.
Looks like Russia's getting a tour. Excited?

Full Summary of the chat here

Edited by Soul

• 2 weeks later...

Both sources I checked had something to do with Russia in 2013, i didn't watch the chat, so.

I was in the chat and the person asked about touring Russia. He repeated the question and then mumbled something about 2013 and that he didn't know any of the touring plans for 2013. 99% sure that's how it played out.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone.

Some are aware, some aernt but I was selected by Linkin Park Australia (Warner Brother Australia) to take part in a special Medal Of Honor Tier One training course with Australian Special forces. It was a really rough, hard but rewarding experience.

Below is a new video they've thrown up with the promotion of the game. Some pretty cool footage and a fair few shots of myself (lets see if you can see me :P)

More photos to come after the jump once I upload them :)

-Pez

Edited by LGraham
if it's your thread, "full edit" will let you change the topic title, pez :P