Fort Minor: 2015.09.02 - Berlin, Germany

RogueSoul

High Voltage was pretty badass, especially live with the crowd all singing the part "High Voltage!!". But in my opinion was not the best remix. I'd still go for the 2001 version...

Audio of High Voltage live in Berlin!

It's not perfect, but listen to it for now until better versions come out.... :)

Pretty good but IMO I prefer the 2001 version.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it! I prefer the 2001 version but I'll wait for a better quality download to make a judgement.

Dat Funky Rebel Break though

HV was performed in any portion for the first time since Bremen 2014 where Mike did V1 over the hybrid verse, not Stuttgart 2009!

The new remix sounds fresh, verse 1 is sick, chorus goes a little low in that remix but then with the beat kicking in for v2 its badass.

High Voltage was pretty badass, especially live with the crowd all singing the part "High Voltage!!". But in my opinion was not the best remix. I'd still go for the 2001 version...

Audio of High Voltage live in Berlin!

It's not perfect, but listen to it for now until better versions come out.... :)

Thank you!

Did you record other songs?

anyone have a recording of Funky Rebel Break?

It's at the end of Fatima's recording.

I don't get it..why someone of the LPL staff can't understand that COG/Kenji is a mashup? even in the setlist it appears as one

and the most frustrating fact is that you guys do list WFTE-HHH as a mashup lol

- 'High Voltage' was performed in its entirety for the first time since 2001.11.28 Kansas City, Missouri

Entirety? there's no Chester bridge also I don't think that this one counts as a regular performance of HV since it's a new version.

Edited by JZE

Could you please upload it?

It's always nice to hear recordings of new shows, even if the setlist is the same.

I'd be more than happy to. I can upload both video and audio but unfortunately at the moment my internet connection has problems and cannot handle uploading. I will send the links as soon as the problem is fixed!! :)

Sooo internet problems are solved. Here are some of the songs that I recorded!! I hope you enjoy... :)

High Voltage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86vCwUICDFc

Where'd You Go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb9VQRc-08c

Cigarettes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCqmhzRkepM

Devil's Drop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvpLIPdRzpI

Edited by Fatima1991

WTF, High Voltage? Mike, play FM songs. This whole FM revival has been so disappointing thus far.

Well you gotta realize it's different this time. First of all, it's just Mike alone. So some of the older FM songs are out because they have multiple guest verses from SOB. Also I'm sure Mike didn't want to go out and just do the same set as before, and just add Welcome in.

Could he incorporate older stuff through medleys or shortened versions, probably, but personally I'm enjoying this new set. The remixes are really cool and I don't feel like the non-FM stuff is taking over the set or anything. In my opinion, High Voltage could basically be seen as a precursor for Fort Minor anyway.

It's annoying that he continues to appeal to the causal fans.

Seriously? This is the exact opposite of appealing to the casual fans. Most of this show consists of rarities/live remixes. He's playing Kenji, Cigarettes, and Dolla. Shit like Waiting For The End/Hands Held High, Until It Breaks, Devil's Drop, and Believe Me/When They Come For me would NEVER happen at an LP show. You have to understand that Mike IS Fort Minor. Not Mike and Styles Of Beyond. Mike, and Mike alone, is Fort Minor. Everything he's playing right now but Devil's Drop either have roots or fit in perfectly with Fort Minor. I'd much rather see a set like this than a set full of songs consisting of one or two verses.