2015.07.26 - Beijing, China (+ Livestream)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a shitty crowd...even USA is better lol

As I said before, it's not the fans' fault this time. It's the fact that there are chairs everywhere, not to mention government SWAT teams. At Rock in Rio USA the fans were quiet because they didn't want to get loud for anything other than Metallica (with the exception being One Step Closer). This concert they were quiet and lifeless because they had no choice.

P.S guys i delete my recording 'cause i don't have the full show due to the time zone changing stuff. I have confidence in all the other guys that have recorded the full show in hd. I 've done my best :)

Edited by niklp

As I said before, it's not the fans' fault this time. It's the fact that there are chairs everywhere, not to mention government SWAT teams. At Rock in Rio USA the fans were quiet because they didn't want to get loud for anything other than Metallica (with the exception being One Step Closer). This concert they were quiet and lifeless because they had no choice.

Yeah but while sitting in a chair you can also sing. Especially when Chester or Mike let you sing on ITE etc

Yeah but while sitting in a chair you can also sing. Especially when Chester or Mike let you sing on ITE etc

That's a fair point. Then again, it could also be an issue of the mixing on the stream. There were times when Chester's mic got cut off the stream (such as during New Divide) even though judging from the video feed it was playing fine at the venue and everyone could hear him. There were a few issues with the sound throughout the stream so it could be that the crowd volume was mixed in at a very low level or at some points nonexistant.

Complete name : Linkin.Park.-.Live.at.Workers'.Stadium.2015.07.26-ExtremeCode.mkv

Format : Matroska

Format version : Version 4 / Version 2

File size : 2.00 GiB

Duration : 1h 40mn

Overall bit rate mode : Variable

Overall bit rate : 2 865 Kbps

Movie name : Linkin.Park.-.Live.at.Workers'.Stadium.2015.07.26-ExtremeCode

Encoded date : UTC 2015-07-26 13:22:23

Writing application : mkvmerge v6.8.0 ('Theme for Great Cities') 32bit built on Mar 2 2014 21:27:07

Writing library : libebml v1.3.0 + libmatroska v1.4.1

Video

ID : 1

Format : AVC

Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec

Format profile : High@L4.1

Format settings, CABAC : Yes

Format settings, ReFrames : 2 frames

Codec ID : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC

Bit rate mode : Variable

Maximum bit rate : 3 200 Kbps

Width : 1 920 pixels

Height : 1 080 pixels

Display aspect ratio : 16:9

Frame rate mode : Constant

Frame rate : 25.000 fps

Color space : YUV

Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0

Bit depth : 8 bits

Scan type : Progressive

Title : Linkin.Park.-.Live.at.Workers'.Stadium.2015.07.26-ExtremeCode

Default : Yes

Forced : No

Color primaries : BT.709

Transfer characteristics : BT.709

Matrix coefficients : BT.709

Audio

ID : 2

Format : AAC

Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec

Format profile : LC

Codec ID : A_AAC

Channel(s) : 2 channels

Channel positions : Front: L R

Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz

Compression mode : Lossy

Edited by Vorist

Complete name : Linkin.Park.-.Live.at.Workers'.Stadium.2015.07.26-ExtremeCode.mkv

Format : Matroska

Format version : Version 4 / Version 2

File size : 2.00 GiB

Overall bit rate mode : Variable

Overall bit rate : 2 865 Kbps

Movie name : Linkin.Park.-.Live.at.Workers'.Stadium.2015.07.26-ExtremeCode

Encoded date : UTC 2015-07-26 13:22:23

Writing application : mkvmerge v6.8.0 ('Theme for Great Cities') 32bit built on Mar 2 2014 21:27:07

Writing library : libebml v1.3.0 + libmatroska v1.4.1

Video

ID : 1

Format : AVC

Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec

Format profile : High@L4.1

Format settings, CABAC : Yes

Format settings, ReFrames : 2 frames

Codec ID : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC

Bit rate mode : Variable

Maximum bit rate : 3 200 Kbps

Width : 1 920 pixels

Height : 1 080 pixels

Display aspect ratio : 16:9

Frame rate mode : Constant

Frame rate : 25.000 fps

Color space : YUV

Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0

Bit depth : 8 bits

Scan type : Progressive

Color primaries : BT.709

Transfer characteristics : BT.709

Matrix coefficients : BT.709

Audio

ID : 2

Format : AAC

Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec

Format profile : LC

Codec ID : A_AAC

Channel(s) : 2 channels

Channel positions : Front: L R

Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz

Compression mode : Lossy

Great,but I failed to record it.And the webcast is fucking terrible.

Oh man, did they really put the lyrics and song titles across the screen? The Papercut video looks terrible with all the stuff on the screen.

I've never seen that work before, there is always something fucked up. How would they have the UIB verse, know the Castle stuff, etc?

Looks like an in ear problem on Papercut, Chester can't hear what's going on very well.

Not the best show for a live stream, I have to say. Chester was clearly tired, I didn't like his performance in heavy songs like Given Up, One Step Closer, POA... his voice was a bit weird and he looks tired, looking at his face and the screams weren't all good. The crowd didn't look involved in the first few songs (at least this is my impression).

What happend after Papercut? The guys stopped playing and run to the right side of the stage?

Changing guitars...?

*Edit* Actually no, something more was going on there, looks like it was specifically with Mike/Chester. Maybe figuring out the in-ear monitor issue Chester seemed to be experiencing during Papercut.

Seems like Chester is trying not to do hard or angry screams because he looks bored and it looks easy for him during the scream parts like he can't give an angry scream probably because of China

That's how Chester's screams usually sound these days.

Also, can we please just start auto-banning anyone who says something to the effect of "lol what a shitty crowd" when there's a live stream? It happens EVERY FUCKING TIME one takes place, and I'm sick and fucking tired of explaining the crowd isn't mic'd over and over.

Also, I love how the on-screen lyrics are uncensored, but the government makes the band censor themselves on stage. China's government is hilariously dumb.

Edited by Astat

Check out the Full 1080p Webcast by our friend ExtremeCode.

Tencent Video Webcast > Direct Live Premium 1080p Flv Stream > MKVToolNix(Cutting No Re-encoding) > Matroska Video File (*.mkv)

MEGA

Edited by Vorist

Changing guitars...?

That's how Chester's screams usually sound these days.

Also, can we please just start auto-banning anyone who says something to the effect of "lol what a shitty crowd" when there's a live stream? It happens EVERY FUCKING TIME one takes place, and I'm sick and fucking tired of explaining the crowd isn't mic'd over and over.

Chester's screams were great in Rock In Rio 2015, except his Faint bridge screams been sucking for years now.