2015.07.26 - Beijing, China (+ Livestream)

Guys, the stream is only open to certain countries. All of Asia, the US, the UK, Germany, France and Russia and Australia (I hope I didn't forget any). In order to watch the livestream you need to sign up with weibo or wechat. During sign up it will ask you for your mobile number and only those from the countries I mentioned above will be able to proceed.

No account registration is needed for this livestream

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chester looks weird like he is wearing eye make up or he just looks sickly

He hasn't been as energetic this concert and he isn't doing as many screams as he usually does...maybe because the atmosphere that the Chinese government has created isn't helping him feed off the crowd's energy. Then again, he might be a bit sick. He's still hitting some impressive notes though: his clean singing today is as good as I've heard from him in 2015

So...my live record will start in the middle of the ballad medley, anyone started with the opening song? P.S thank you again for the time zone info, grazie mille 😊

Edited by niklp

You don't need to register an account for this livestream. Watch it by just tuning in!

If you can't watch it, try to download an extension called "Unblock Youku" and refresh the browser again (that's what I usually do when I watch videos on Chinese media websites)

Hope this helps!

Papercut was the opening song

Thanks 😊 i was just asking if there is someone that started to record the show from the beginning because i've got to change my pc time zone to see it and the first song that i saw (and recorded) was the medley

Edited by niklp

Setlist so far:

1. Papercut

2. Given Up

3. Points of Authority

4. One Step Closer

5. A Line In The Sand

6. From The Inside

7. Runaway (short)

8. Wasteland

9. Castle of Glass Experience

10. Ballad Medley

11. Robot Boy

12. Joe Solo

13. New Divide

14. Breaking The Habit

The sound has too much reverb and sometimes you're going to hear strange sound effects, like at some points from OSC! :D

What happend after Papercut? The guys stopped playing and run to the right side of the stage?

Does anybody know how to make that video for line in the sand into an MP3 wow that's the best performance of it yet

You can cut the "a line in the sand" performance and then you can use almost every software to download video from you tube, they got the converter software in it from almost every type of file to mp3