2015.07.26 - Beijing, China (+ Livestream)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's it. I teally think that they posticipate it for the rest of the world in order to not have any live problems. I don't want to offend anyone but well, chinese government can do this type of things

Guys, I'm watching it! You have to work on your pc setting, I mean the time zone... change it to China and you'll watch it... I'm sorry I cannot explain it in English.
For italian people that know English better than me : cambiate il fuso orario dell'orologio del computer e vi andrà lo streaming

Guys, the stream is only open to certain countries. All of Asia, the US, the UK, Germany, France and Russia and Australia (I hope I didn't forget any). In order to watch the livestream you need to sign up with weibo or wechat. During sign up it will ask you for your mobile number and only those from the countries I mentioned above will be able to proceed.

Guys, I'm watching it! You have to work on your pc setting, I mean the time zone... change it to China and you'll watch it... I'm sorry I cannot explain it in English.

For italian people that know English better than me : cambiate il fuso orario dell'orologio del computer e vi andrà lo streaming

GRAZIE.

The stream's working for me but I live in Taiwan. So I guess it really is just available to Asia first. Just a few quick thoughts: it seems like the overly controlled setting is making it difficult for the crowd to get as involved as they'd like to. Make no mistake, this isn't Rock in Rio where it seemed like the crowd was full of Metallica-only fans who wouldn't make noise except for OSC. The camera panned the crowd a few times and the kids who knew the song were going wild but the adults were comparatively subdued--I'm assuming this is because of all the security and restrictions etc. I also think this is affecting the performance a bit as it's a bit awkward for a Linkin Park concert. They're playing well but there are times where it seems like the band is having trouble getting into a zone: a good example of that was during Given Up when Chester had to stop belting midsentence because he couldn't swear.

ok no more spoilers from me :)