2015.07.17 - Nanjing, China

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the fans really were forced to sit down throughout?

Are there any pictures of the crowd? I'm curious to what it looks like!

If armed guards were really at the show I imagine it would make LP feel very uncomfortable (Obviously everyone feels uncomfortable, just moreso them as it's their show).

So the fans really were forced to sit down throughout?

Are there any pictures of the crowd? I'm curious to what it looks like!

If armed guards were really at the show I imagine it would make LP feel very uncomfortable (Obviously everyone feels uncomfortable, just moreso them as it's their show).

Not sit down the whole show.Swat can not control everyone.

Check that baidu blue link above you will see the pics

Edited by Vorist

The fuck does that mean? It's the main post setlist, I don't want to overcomplicate it. It's meant to be simple.

It's interesting that sometimes the staff likes to have super detailed info like the one for Mashup intro or Joe's solo

The way it's written it will make people think that they are doing a shortened version of the album version.

It's interesting that sometimes the staff likes to have super detailed info like the one for Mashup intro or Joe's solo

The way it's written it will make people think that they are doing a shortened version of the album version.

Do you see any of the specifics of the Mashup Intro/Joe's Solo in the main post? The detailed shit is on the show page. People looking for the setlist on the main page are likely not going to be searching for the extreme detail, they just want to see what was played and a few notes.

According to the setlist UIG was played...strange

What would happen if a band would play a song that wasn't approved by the government in China? or a song that wasn't on the document?

What setlist? Here's the Nanjing setlist picture (no UIG): https://instagram.com/p/5PmtltO1vZ/

I'm not sure. China is crazy, so they'd probably pull the plug on the show and force LP to end it as soon as they figured out what was going on.

Is YouTube banned in China? Twitter and Instagram are, so it wouldn't surprise me.