2015.07.17 - Nanjing, China

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange UIB was played even though it wasn't on the document, that's why asked the questions concerning the penalty of playing a song that's not on the document.

Maybe there is another document we don't know of, or they asked the Chinese goverment to confirm UIB and Welcome in another way.I doubt they'd take the risk of playing a song without having them confirm it beforehand. The Chinese appear to be very strict with those things. I don't think the band would want to mess with them, even regarding such small things.

Linkin Park won't do anything testy on this tour, so those songs surely were approved in some form or fashion by the Chinese. LP is even censoring the songs for their government. I mean I don't blame them since they sadly had to cancel some huge 2008 shows and then 3 stadium shows in 2011 due to the Dalai Lama situation. This is their first time back since 2009, and first time ever actually playing more than one show in China. If this goes well they'll surely come back every 2-3 years because there's almost no other place on the entire planet LP can play stadiums this large, and there's a lot of money to be made.