What song from THP do you want LP to add to the setlists?

hahninator

Setlist Addition  

66 members have voted

1. 1. If LP adds one song from THP, which one should it be?

• Keys To The Kingdom
    • All For Nothing
    • War
    • Mark The Graves
    • A Line In The Sand

Voted for ALITS. It's my favorite song off THP and my second favorite LP song (it was my first favorite since THP came out, but some time ago it changed to Primo). I want to hear ALITS live in Rybnik, Poland. Oh wait, I want to hear all of these thp songs live! Drop shitty Wastelands and Runaway, Crawling, BID, ND, Joe Solo and play studio version of BIO, no that 6-minutes long 2014/15 version with extented bridge. Bring back Rebellion, UIG, play A Line In The Fucking Sand and more unplayed songs from thp.

• Oh wait, I want to hear all of these thp songs live! Drop shitty Wastelands...
  • play studio version of BIO, no that 6-minutes long 2014/15 version with extented bridge.
Wat8.jpg?1315930535
it's the worst song from thp. Mike's verses are amazing, instrumental at verses is very good. But the rest of this song is... Meh. Especially Chester's choruses. I have a headache when I hear these choruses lol

bleed it out... I like that extended bridge with Rob's solo, he is amazing drummer. And that "'ift me up, let me go" sing-along... But I prefer THP songs than extented BIO.

Edited by xTirea

Voted for ALITS. It's my favorite song off THP and my second favorite LP song (it was my first favorite since THP came out, but some time ago it changed to Primo). I want to hear ALITS live in Rybnik, Poland. Oh wait, I want to hear all of these thp songs live! Drop shitty Wastelands and Runaway, Crawling, BID, ND, Joe Solo and play studio version of BIO, no that 6-minutes long 2014/15 version with extented bridge. Bring back Rebellion, UIG, play A Line In The Fucking Sand and more unplayed songs from thp.

Heard studio version of BIO in Vegas in 2013 and it was meh. Can't close a show with just the studio version. It was boring compared to having something extra.

Though I agree that I rather have the majority of THP over Wastelands and DROP BID/ND PLEASE! Crawling you could rotate. Like maybe doing actual different setlists.

Am i the only one who doesn't like BIO?

The rap is decent, the riff is Boring as fuck, meh drumming repetitive and stupid lyrics

Totally overrated

At this point it could go. Close the main set with Faint, encore with One Step Closer. Bleed It Out isn't needed.

No. Not anymore. PR07 it was epic. I handled it in 2008. Then it got old. Last time I really enjoyed it was Tampa 2011 and that was because BITS aaaand then APFMH were over the bridge at the same show. So filthy.

The band thinks it is some party rock anthem and it is time for it to go. Just play the studio version early in the setlist. Close with other stuff.

Heard studio version of BIO in Vegas in 2013 and it was meh. Can't close a show with just the studio version. It was boring compared to having something extra.

because One Step Closer should close a show. Nothing is better to close the show than OSC.

Another vote for A Line In The Sand from me. It was close between that and Mark The Graves.
Stop hating on Bleed It Out :P

I think if you took out all the songs that have been complained about on here they wouldn't even have a set to fill 20 minutes lol

Another vote for A Line In The Sand from me. It was close between that and Mark The Graves.

Stop hating on Bleed It Out :P

I think if you took out all the songs that have been complained about on here they wouldn't even have a set to fill 20 minutes lol

This :P

It'd be great to have just one tour where they play zero singles. Yes, even OSC/Faint. Drop every single and play non-singles for an LPU tour of clubs...wow.

Definitely ALITS! I also like Mark The Graves, but ALITS is my favourite from THP and deserves to be played live.

I agree about BIO, it's time to change the closing song, maybe coming back to OSC again, which is perfect to close the show, or even Faint. I like the live version of BIO a lot more than the studio version, which is a little boring, but closing every show with BIO is becoming boring too. Too predictable, something we are used to now.

I think the greatest encore would be:
ALITS
A Place For My Head

One Step Closer