What song from THP do you want LP to add to the setlists?

hahninator

Setlist Addition  

66 members have voted

1. 1. If LP adds one song from THP, which one should it be?

• Keys To The Kingdom
    • All For Nothing
    • War
    • Mark The Graves
    • A Line In The Sand

Love ALITS.But i think the band will play MTG, since Brad mentioned that it is his favorite song from THP to play.

but Mike and Phoenix mentioned something like 'ALITS and KTTK are fan favorites blah blah, they want to see these songs live blah blah'

Put Keys to the Kingdom as a show opener and A Line in the Sand opening the encore.

The lights go out to the show begin, the people are insane waiting for it and then: NO CONTROOOOL, NO SURPRIIIIIISE :D

The same with ALITS: Mike start to sing briefly, and then the drums kick in... amazing [if anyone doesn't screw it :P]

Or... if the band continues with the shortened things, they could experiment something: Put a mash-up between KTTK and Victimized; and the encore starts with ALITS, but doesn't play the end of the song [the guitar bridge, the last Chester chorus and Mike's outro]. Play the other songs in the encore [APFMH and OSC, for example] and then put the end of ALITS, as a freaking extended version of it...

OK, now I can wake up xD

Edited by kiq fLP

Put Keys to the Kingdom as a show opener and A Line in the Sand opening the encore.

The lights go out to the show begin, the people are insane waiting for it and then: NO CONTROOOOL, NO SURPRIIIIIISE :D

The same with ALITS: Mike start to sing briefly, and then the drums kick in... amazing [if anyone doesn't screw it :P]

Dreams..

this.

KTTK would be amazing opener.

ALITS: while I'm making setlists, I always put alits as an encore opener :P I hope they do this in Europe.

I vote to ALITS.

Chester will probably mess up on KTTK and War

MTG is a song that I don't think they even decide to play it. btw, it's too long.

AFN is more like a Mike song so I don't think it will be very energetic ('Cause he is fuckin lazy on non-rap parts!)

plus it's already shortened...

I cringed at that :(

In My Remains was very good when I saw it in 2012. Sounded fantastic, and I suspect that's why they dropped WTCFM for it. Then it disappeared though when Castle Of Glass came in. LP is so weird with this stuff...

DROP BALLAD MEDLEY FOREVER

I WOULD RATHER LISTEN TO THIS MEDLEY: FOREWORD/DRAWBAR/NTR MSSN OR HIT MY OWN BALLS

Shut up, Ballad Medley is fucking beautiful. I've heard this live once and I can hear this again and again. Truly beautiful song. I had tears in my eyes at Ballad Medley in Wroclaw, Poland. Go watch to this performance and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Shut up, Ballad Medley is fucking beautiful. I've heard this live once and I can hear this again and again. Truly beautiful song. I had tears in my eyes at Ballad Medley in Wroclaw, Poland. Go watch to this performance and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

At this point, it's kind of played out. It was cool during the LT tour, but it's pretty lackluster now. I've heard it three times, and I'm 100% over it. It was kind of cool in Indianapolis, I admit, but that was mostly because I got to dance with this pretty hot chick during the SOTD part. Regardless, it has gotten old. I'd much rather see something like Mark The Graves in its place.

Edited by CASTIELOFSASSEXPERIENCE

One of the most unpopular opinions ever, interesting.

I would take the ballad medley if they could just swap some songs, something like Breaking The Habit/Numb/Iridiscent

I agree Soul. I like it as well. It shows LP's broad range of going from high-energy in your face songs to a quiet, intimate, stripped down performance. But alas, I wouldn't mind seeing it be replaced.

I really wish Mike could see this thread and get ideas.

One of the most unpopular opinions ever, interesting.

I'm the same person, who thought that Recharged is better than Reanimation. But it was some time ago. Now I can't choose, because I've found something special in two songs from Reanimation (frgt/10 and opening/krwlng), I like these songs.

Breaking The Habit/Numb/Iridiscent

That wouldn't work. The different keys wouldn't flow smoothly together. I guess they could change it, but I can't see it sounding great. IN MY REMAINS/Burning In The Skies/Iridescent would work better, or just something along those lines.

I really can't see the appeal of it no matter which way I look at it. And I used to hate MTG for its length too.

Really? I think both songs earn their length. Mark The Graves could have benefited from a better chorus, sure, but I still think it's an incredibly solid song with some REALLY solid verses. I also liked the drastic sonic changes from the walls of sound to the more melancholy verses. I thought it fit the song perfectly and gave it a more progressive song. And any song with Chester and Mike singing in harmony is an instant plus to me.

Really? I think both songs earn their length. Mark The Graves could have benefited from a better chorus, sure, but I still think it's an incredibly solid song with some REALLY solid verses. I also liked the drastic sonic changes from the walls of sound to the more melancholy verses. I thought it fit the song perfectly and gave it a more progressive song. And any song with Chester and Mike singing in harmony is an instant plus to me.

I think you misread. I love MTG now, but I used to hate it because I thought it was dragged out. But I can't seem to get into ALITS, which I dislike for the same reason.

I think you misread. I love MTG now, but I used to hate it because I thought it was dragged out. But I can't seem to get into ALITS, which I dislike for the same reason.

Ah. My bad.