More European Dates Announced - Germany

HybridThe0ry97

This just in:

Linkin Park will be playing two shows in Germany, at Canstatter Wasen in Stuttgart on July 30 and at Ferropolis in Graefenheinichen on August 2. Tickets go on sale for both shows on Friday, March 13 at 9am. LPU members can purchase pre-sale tickets starting Wednesday, March 11.

Thanks to LPU, and Combalex for the news!

30.07.2009 Stuttgart, Germany, Cannstatter Wasen

02.08.2009 Gräfenhainichen, Germany, Ferropolis

Presale starts today, Tickets go on public sale on Friday!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gräfenheininchen???????????? that´'s in the middle of nowhere....this means i'll have to see them in stuttgart (230km away)....but that concert will be on a thursday -> 2nd last day of the schoolyear for me ->i'll do anything to be there->my teachers will have to understand that at some points you have to set priorities: "there is school on 5 days almost every week but only 1,2,3,4(we#ll see how many) linkin park concerts in 2009 in germany - miss 1 day of school or lp in concert..."

@combalex: thx for letting us know about these 2 gigs

gräfenheininchen???????????? that´'s in the middle of nowhere....this means i'll have to see them in stuttgart (230km away)....but that concert will be on a thursday -> 2nd last day of the schoolyear for me ->i'll do anything to be there->my teachers will have to understand that at some points you have to set priorities: "there is school on 5 days almost every week but only 1,2,3,4(we#ll see how many) linkin park concerts in 2009 in germany - miss 1 day of school or lp in concert..."

@combalex: thx for letting us know about these 2 gigs

Gräfenhaininchen is not too far from Berlin, so it's evenly spread. And that Ferropolis location is cool as hell, check it out on the net.

But it would also be Stuttgart for me in that case. However, I wish we would already know if they'll play Rock am Ring / Rock im Park; the latter would be far more convenient for me. It looks like the headliners are not set yet, so there's still hope. But I'd love to know that before I actually buy a ticket for Stuttgart ...

Kudos to LP for at least playing places in Germany that they've never played before. I still don't quite get why they play so many more shows there than anywhere else in Europe though.

Anyway, I think they're just adding some headlining shows between the festival dates to fill out their schedule, instead of having 5 days off between Russia and England, and 6 days off between England and Japan.

I really hope all you people in Sweden get a show!

Sad. Disappointment

Would you rather them not play any shows at all? The attitude of some people about LP's show announcements baffles me. ANY show is a good thing, regardless of where it is.