More European Dates Announced - Germany

HybridThe0ry97

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think the album will be released befor the tour either... it'd be possible that they'll release it in late 2009 I think ^^

Oh fuck, Ferropolis is a hell of location, I just have to go there. I'm thinking of buying LPU-tickets and dismiss denmark holidays :D

oh yeah, i would like to meet you mark :). though i live a bit away from both locations...

sorry for the LPU request btw... ;)

germany is europes biggest market so it is just natural that they play here a lot. you shouldn't forget that these shows are some kind of promo shows aswell.

Edited by Trumtram

me too

im so sad its so far

and no money and no time=(

why???

argh :unsure: :angry:

Are you kidding? Sorry, but how can you say it's too far? Stuttgart is 150 kilometers away from you, that's like nothing. Even Ferropolis is 350 kilometers that's not that much either.

me too

im so sad its so far

and no money and no time=(

why???

argh :unsure: :angry:

Are you kidding? Sorry, but how can you say it's too far? Stuttgart is 150 kilometers away from you, that's like nothing. Even Ferropolis is 350 kilometers that's not that much either.

ROFl

150km far away. I'm going to see LP 1800 km away from my town.

Unfortunately you will never have the chance to see them because living in a country implies that you can't go beyond its borders and are therefore stuck. Damn borders!

Honestly man, sometimes I had to drive like seven hours to be able to attend a concert. And that's still pretty poor compared to what some other crazy folks do. I do understand your dissatisfaction to a certain extent, but firstly complaining won't make the guys come to your hometown, and secondly there are others who are far less blessed with LP shows.

Edited by bout2break

Don't! buy on this site! It's expensive as hell.

Didn't want to, but yesterday eventim didn't offered it and so I was looking for tickets and got on this site:) which surprised me with their price(quite barefaced!)

yeah i now

i was drive 200km to düsseldorf

but the biggest problem why i cant go is my brother will wedding at the time

it wasnt so clear when i wrode this...

sry

im driving for every lp concert, except frankfurt, for hours. so u guys think that for someone who lives in germay every show there is near. i need to berlin 8 hours by car! and thats really far and some years ago lp were only in north germany. so i rather take a show in switzerland that in hamburg or so. so why are u always crying they dont come to your country when u living next to germany. and i think its good that there more germany shows in south west and north coz so all the countries around has a chance to go there. austria, switzerlnad, france, poland, belguim, netherlands, czech! there are 7 countries around germany so common!

and for the thing ure too young to go to a other country, ive waited 7 years to see them and was 18. my parents didnt allowed even to drive to cologne whats two hours from here.

so thats my oppinion to that

and back to topic: yeaahhhh im so happy to see them again

Edited by Pati