New Linkin Park Track: Asteroids

RogueSoul

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are cool and all, but honestly, Stagelight is kind of stupid. I mean these are nowhere near what LP has in their archives. For example, I am willing to bet that if LP released ''Animals'' for instance, it would be much longer than the clip posted here and would probably be way more devoloped, etc. These aren't even LP demos. I wouldn't even call any of these ''seeds'', they're just merely ''sounds''.

Edited by Geki

These are cool and all, but honestly, Stagelight is kind of stupid. I mean these are nowhere near what LP has in their archives. For example, I am willing to bet that if LP released ''Animals'' for instance, it would be much longer than the clip posted here and would probably be way more devoloped, etc. These aren't even LP demos. I wouldn't even call any of these ''seeds'', they're just merely ''sounds''.

Of course they're seeds, take a look at Luna in the video, from that little sound an entire song was made, it's impossible to make fully fledged LP songs out of these but the clips in the video are a good aproximation.

The point of Stagelight is not to appease Linkin Park fans. It's to give those who edit and record music a new avenue for doing so. Giving us a lot of these demo sounds and noises that would otherwise be near impossible to replicate is a gift. They couldn't give less shits if the full songs don't come out (though some of these seeds rightfully deserve their chance in the limelight). So they mean nothing to you because you don't have any desire to make music, but to people who WANT to make music this is more or less a godsend.

The point of Stagelight is not to appease Linkin Park fans. It's to give those who edit and record music a new avenue for doing so. Giving us a lot of these demo sounds and noises that would otherwise be near impossible to replicate is a gift. They couldn't give less shits if the full songs don't come out (though some of these seeds rightfully deserve their chance in the limelight). So they mean nothing to you because you don't have any desire to make music, but to people who WANT to make music this is more or less a godsend.

I see what you are saying. It's not for the consumer LP fan, but more for LP fans who want to create their own remixes and music, etc.

I see what you are saying. It's not for the consumer LP fan, but more for LP fans who want to create their own remixes and music, etc.

Yeah, I mean.. As much as I'm not a huge fan of StageLight, the idea that you can make a track with samples sampled by Linkin Park themselves sounds reaallly cool right?

Guys, Do you think blue is the same song that we have? Because I did a little improvisation with the sounds and It doesn't sounds like blue at all.

Here the link with the improvisation: https://mega.co.nz/#!GttzAaJa!ptmaxWhzr98SV51DzK1LBEgBz6Ve-T3-QtWK6tbdLaE

Yeah, I doubt multitracks exist for that song. It's definitely a different Blue.