Winter 2015 North American Tour Announced!

RogueSoul

Really REALLY cool of the band to hit up up cities they either never have or haven't in a very long time. Barely any places that they always go to.

See you guys in Orlando, Nashville, and Greensboro.

Couldn't emphasize that more. LP is a huge band and has pretty much nothing to gain by doing secondary markets. They could tour 12-15 large markets a year in the USA and do just fine instead of playing 12,000 seat B cities. Really shows they are doing this for the fans by coming to these cities. Major props. Many fans are able to see them this tour that aren't able to see them usually.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correction to the list: Console Energy Center in Pittsburgh opened a few years ago, LP never came here until 2015. I think 2008 was the last time they were in Pittsburgh.

And I have seen that prices (for Pitt at least) are $57, 76 and 100 for varying tickets. I got the LPU page for buying but I don't have the code.

Did I mention I'm from Pittsburgh?

Edited by Tyler

Correction to the list: Console Energy Center in Pittsburgh opened a few years ago, LP never came here until 2015. I think 2008 was the last time they were in Pittsburgh.

And I have seen that prices (for Pitt at least) are $57, 76 and 100 for varying tickets. I got the LPU page for buying but I don't have the code.

Did I mention I'm from Pittsburgh?

The code is in your LPU account if you have a current membership.

It looks like Brooklyn already sold out on their GA seats for the presale.

I had to hop onto a computer at work to order tickets. Forgot my Ticketmaster account so I created a new one. Then the site timed out during checkout so I had to start all over. Still got 2 GA tickets and it sounds like in the nick of time. Try again they usually add more.

I feel like it's unlikely that there will be a Atlantic City summit given that there was one in Camden two years back (unless LP wants to hit the same state twice with a summit - I'm not complaining). I see Calgary as a more likely candidate.

I don't have an LPU membership. I do still have my LPU trial code from when I bought Living Things and haven't used it. I doubt that works though.

I don't hear much good about LP around here, people mostly say "they haven't been good since Meteora/MTM" and then they have no idea what I'm talking about when I mention Living Things or THP.

A decent amount of people like Rise Against here, and possibly OM&M, but they are a bit newer and my hometown was always about 10 years behind on new trends. I just hope it isn't all the emo-era fans of LP and RA

Been commenting on LPA, thought Id come in here. Been trying to see Rise Against again since I first saw them in 2012. They haven't come near Phoenix since. Sucks that there is no show near Arizona even out of state that I could drive to, because I would definitely do that.

Tickets seem about the same price as Carnivorous tour.

Anyways, Question for you guys:

Does anyone feel like more shows might be announced? It throws me off that there are literally no West Coast shows. I know there are cities they rarely play at in the West Coast.

EDIT: Was looking at past concert dates, I had no Idea Linkin Park did an End session in 2001! 107.7 best Radio station in Washington. Same with 1077's Deck the Hall Ball in 2003. I knew 1077 fell off a little but dang, I wish I was big into music back then.

Edited by Bliss

I'll try and make it down to the Des Moines show, it's on a Friday so I SHOULD have the day off...in-laws live in southern Minnesota so we could probably head down there the night before and make the rest of the drive on Friday rather than doing it all in one go.

Also, Cleveland gets shit on for the THIRD album cycle in a row. I feel really bad for all my friends/family that still live in the area, the home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame apparently isn't even worthy of a stop on a B-market tour 7 years after their last show in the area (and ELEVEN years after their last show that was actually in the city).

On another note, I can think of few bands more generic and overrated than Rise Against. There are far worse opening acts out there, but I've probably heard about 15 different Rise Against songs over the years...and the only one I can recall by name is Swing Life Away, because it's the only one that sounds REMOTELY different from the rest!

Edited by Astat