2014.10.18 - Belo Horizonte, MG - Circuito Banco do Brasil (+ Webcast)

RogueSoul

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleh, got it working but the connection on this stream is SHIT. Getting about 5 seconds of playback, then about 20 seconds of buffering. Repeat ad nausea.

Ditto. I cant watch it full screen in 'Baixa' aka low without it freezing.

So is Brad playing? I havent seen him once yet. Ive noticed a fair few mistakes which would explain it. There is someone standing in the shadow below Joe's riser.

Edited by Pez

He's there, man! I saw him!

Don't think its him. I think someone is filling in on guitar. Whoever it is standing in the shadows and making simple mistakes like the bridge bend in Given Up and even the chords in With You.

Don't think its him. I think someone is filling in on guitar. Whoever it is standing in the shadows and making simple mistakes like the bridge bend in Given Up and even the chords in With You.

I think you are right. There are someone on the right side of the stage playing guitar but It's not him. There is no light on this person.

I hope the tv bradcast is being taped by somenone because the webcast has a very low bitrate. I'm wondering what happened with brad, maybe he fell sick or someting?.

on a side note, isn't the band rushing the show as much as posible?, I mean, they haven't done a single pause in the show so far.

The guitar sounds really odd. You can tell by OSC and Papercut guitar parts that it isn't Brad. He plays them uniquely. That's gotta be his tech Ben. They haven't shown Brad once - he isn't there in my opinion.

IMO, if it is Ben, he's nailing Rebellion better then Brad does.

I hope the tv bradcast is being taped by somenone because the webcast has a very low bitrate. I'm wondering what happened with brad, maybe he fell sick or someting?.

on a side note, isn't the band rushing the show as much as posible?, I mean, they haven't done a single pause in the show so far.

Yes the TV broadcast is usually recorded. Don't worry about that.

And ha. Welcome to Carnivores Tour. That's how I felt the entire time at all 9 shows I saw. Rush the show as quickly as possible and have zero crowd interaction. They almost never spoke on that tour and it'll continue as long as they play this "full show experience" setlist. With hardly any breaks, they don't take the time to talk.

Yes the TV broadcast is usually recorded. Don't worry about that.

And ha. Welcome to Carnivores Tour. That's how I felt the entire time at all 9 shows I saw. Rush the show as quickly as possible and have zero crowd interaction. They almost never spoke on that tour and it'll continue as long as they play this "full show experience" setlist. With hardly any breaks, they don't take the time to talk.

Yes, but probably with hardcoded subs...

This time at least they have to say something about Brad, I hope so. :rolleyes:

Chester said they will be playing a shorter set tonight