Linkin Park's show in Belo Horizonte will be broadcasted

lpliveusername

Linkin Park will be playing in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil on Saturday, October 18th as part of the Circuito Banco do Brasil festival. The concert will be broadcasted and webcasted live via Multishow.

This will be the second time in a row that the band will be broadcasted in Brazil, after being shown on TV and webcasted on their previous South American run in 2012, at the Arena Anhembi in Sao Paulo. Each band will be broadcasted at the following times. These times are DST (Brazilian standard time). Convert your time zone here. Exact links for the webcast will be updated closer to show time.

17:50 - Nação Zumbi
19:20 - Titãs
20:50 - Panic! At The Disco
22:30 - Linkin Park

Source

There isn't really time to rehearse for Europe after this. It's similar to the gap between Tucson and Lisboa, but a little longer. I would think they'd have to pack everything up to ship to Europe by now (or last week) and to South America by a week or two ago too. Surely they don't have THAT much shit that they could send multiple rigs to Europe, a rig to South America, and have a rig in LA of gear for the two USA shows too plus one more for Third Encore. Or maybe they do, who knows. I'd assume that they'd rehearse now for South America + Europe.

I think they will play the same setlists in Brazil, but Europe deserves a different one this time. It is the second time that they come in Europe in The Hunting Party touring circle, and this time there aren't festival. The Germany fanbase is also problably the most hardcore one. So i'm hoping the set will be a little more addressed to them.

But when was the last time that they'd had shows this close together where they have used two different sets of setlists? (lol)

Whatever they play in Brazil, they'll play in Europe, in my opinion.

Irvine and Mountain View 2011 before Europe the summer were a part of the same sets they used in Europe.

But when was the last time that they'd had shows this close together where they have used two different sets of setlists? (lol)

Whatever they play in Brazil, they'll play in Europe, in my opinion.

Irvine and Mountain View 2011 before Europe the summer were a part of the same sets they used in Europe.

Yeah, you are right. I haven't thought about it. :P

I think they will play the same setlists in Brazil, but Europe deserves a different one this time. It is the second time that they come in Europe in The Hunting Party touring circle, and this time there aren't festival. The Germany fanbase is also problably the most hardcore one. So i'm hoping the set will be a little more addressed to them.

I second this.

Do not expect new songs, they need a month to rehearse a new song, and they just had a week before the STP shows and another week after flying to Brazil. Hope they play new songs, but first i really hope they change the Setlist because is awful now.

Was amazing during the European Tour, but after 30 shows its just horrible.

Do not expect new songs, they need a month to rehearse a new song, and they just had a week before the STP shows and another week after flying to Brazil. Hope they play new songs, but first i really hope they change the Setlist because is awful now.

Was amazing during the European Tour, but after 30 shows its just horrible.

You've been to 30 shows? lol

They are professional musicians of course they can debut more songs, mark my words.