Linkin Park's show in Belo Horizonte will be broadcasted

lpliveusername

On Chester official Twitter. After every show he retwitted and talked with many fans. Before the Carnivores tour begins one guy asked Chester if they would add War. He said: "Ok." During the tour that fan reasked the same thing for the Europe, and chester said that he will get to that one for sure.

But i will not do many credit to his words. I don't even know if he was really serious or he was just trolling. :P

Edited by HyruleKing

I think War would translate well live and I also think it wouldn't be too difficult for the band to play except for the guitar solo. There is screaming but it's nothing that Chester hasn't done before and Rob recorded the drums in one take so I feel like it wouldn't be hard for him, either.

I think War would translate well live and I also think it wouldn't be too difficult for the band to play except for the guitar solo. There is screaming but it's nothing that Chester hasn't done before and Rob recorded the drums in one take so I feel like it wouldn't be hard for him, either.

Agree. The only real concern is Brad on the solo.

War is also a short song so it doesn't need to drop so much songs for it. For example if they drop Crawling (the 2014 version is long 2:10 circa), war would perfectly fit in the set keeping it in the same lenght.

Phoenix said that they're going to add more THP songs to the set in Brazil. War is probably one of them.

Wow, that was unexpected! I believed they would keep the same set since yesterday was the first day of reharsal and they haven't so much time! Hope A Line In The Sand will be another song added, but i'm already glad if one is War!

Edited by HyruleKing

When War is played live, Chester's screams will be replaced by a screeching tire. ALITS is better as an encore opener than closer. Just imagine...

LINKIN PARK! LINKIN PARK! LINKIN PARK! LINKIN PARK! LINKIN PARK!

Today... *cheering* we stood on the wall,

And then they speed up the tempo: Give me back what's mine!

The drum intro for Crawling in Europe is heard and they go into Crawling.

And then they speed up the tempo: Give me back what's mine!

The drum intro for Crawling in Europe is heard and they go into Crawling.

Are you saying they should SHORTEN ALITS and go into CRAWLING?

Facepalms galore.

Chester also said they'd play I'll Be Gone back then. Geki I know remembers that.

Yeah, IBG is one of my favorite songs off of LT, I was upset that they never ended up playing it. They then proceeded to release the demo of it on LPU13 and then release 2 remixes of the song on Recharged. They obviously must be proud of the song or like it, no idea why it was never played. I guess because it wasn't very popular and a lot of people wouldn't have known it if they played it?