The Linkin Log (Carnivores Tour Vlog)

thedamian58c

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14. 30STM has an additional touring member. Still doesn't explain where the extra two come from.

I doubt he would "count" anyway. Touring members are typically considered to be on par with roadies by the "real" band members. The 30STM touring bassist is practically hidden from view on stage and doesn't even dress up for the shows like the other 3 guys do.

"Of the 16 people on this tour..."

Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, and AFI currently have a total of 13 members between them...?

Mike and numbers (aka Mike 1998):

- Slip (1998 Hybrid Theory Demo)

- Blue (1998 Hybrid Theory Demo)

- So Far Away (Unreleased 1998)

Even mike said wow that's abit harsh, but in a band there dose come a point the rest of the guys have to say yo brad do you even wanna be in this band anymore,and if not it's best you say cause your effecting how we play are live shows

Oh, my God, people. He was joking. He didn't say a single serious word that entire video. Unbelievable.

Everything he did say was utterly hysterical, though. His timing is great. Every time he just stared into the camera for more than ten seconds I couldn't handle it.