The Linkin Log (Carnivores Tour Vlog)

thedamian58c

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHENEVER I SEE LP HAVING A GOOD TIME AND ENJOYING THEMSELVES ON TOUR IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!!! UGH I HATE BRAD SO MUCH EVEN THOUGH I DON'T PERSONALLY KNOW HIM BUT I JUST ASSUME HE'S AN ASS BECAUSE HE DOESN'T JUMP AROUND LIKE A MONKEY ON STAGE!!!

This is what LPL has seemed like for the past 3 months. Just constant shitposting and complaining about stupid shit that doesn't matter. Lighten up people.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if the band would continue if Brad quits, who would you guys want for his replacement? (be serious)

If Brad was to ever leave LP, I personally wouldn't want the band to continue it's just won't seem right. Seeing someone else standing there instead of Brad.

WHENEVER I SEE LP HAVING A GOOD TIME AND ENJOYING THEMSELVES ON TOUR IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!!! UGH I HATE BRAD SO MUCH EVEN THOUGH I DON'T PERSONALLY KNOW HIM BUT I JUST ASSUME HE'S AN ASS BECAUSE HE DOESN'T JUMP AROUND LIKE A MONKEY ON STAGE!!!

This is what LPL has seemed like for the past 3 months. Just constant shitposting and complaining about stupid shit that doesn't matter. Lighten up people.

So true.

If Brad was to ever leave LP, I personally wouldn't want the band to continue it's just won't seem right. Seeing someone else standing there instead of Brad.

So true.

Honestly, I would never want anyone in LP to leave, but I might be fine with Mike and Chester going on as a duo and maybe doing some type of electronic/indie type music. Blackout comes to mind when I think of them as a duo, and I love that song.

Honestly, I would never want anyone in LP to leave, but I might be fine with Mike and Chester going on as a duo and maybe doing some type of electronic/indie type music. Blackout comes to mind when I think of them as a duo, and I love that song.

Chester, Phoenix and Mike will never drop LP

I can see Rob tired of touring, Brad being bored of playing the same songs again and again... Joe leaving to direct more movies

Brad is the only person I wouldn't be surprised to see depart Linkin Park. The others have their own separate interests but I can't see them leaving LP for them. LP is like home for them.

Anyways, the video was funny...even if the Infinity One jokes were really corny lol