Carnivores LPU Summits - Darien Center 8/21 & Woodlands 9/5

hahninator

"The LP Underground will be hosting the 10th International LPU Summit on August 21st, 2014 at The Darien Center in New York and the 11th International LPU Summit at The Woodlands in Texas on September 5th, 2014."

There will be two Summits on Carnivores, which will be the first time that the band has done two in one tour! Details on both Summits are below and there will be an LPU Meetup the day before the Darien Center one at the amusement park and a Music For Relief volunteering activity the day before the Woodlands one.

The exact Summit activities for each show (walk across the stage and/or LPU jam band, acoustic performance or soundcheck, lottery/raffle, backstage tour etc) are *NOT* announced yet.

Darien Center, NY 8/21/14:

The LP Underground will be hosting the 10th International LPU Summit on August 21st, 2014 at The Darien Center in New York. Passes for the LPU Summits will be available only to LPU members. * Summit passes are $90 and will include lunch on the day of the Summit, a limited edition LPU Summit T-Shirt (size to be selected at checkout), commemorative lanyard and laminate, and a special gift. Members will only be able to purchase ONE Summit pass each. If you have friends who want to attend they must JOIN LPU for a chance to purchase passes to this experience.
Summit Passes will go on sale starting:
May 28, 2014 at 10am PST for the 10th International LPU Summit at the Darien Center, NY on August 21st, 2014
The 10th International LPU Summit at the Darien Center in NY will begin on the morning of Thursday, August 21st and will last all day.
An Exclusive LPU Meetups will be held as a Pre-Summit event at Darien Lake Amusement Park on August 20th. Cost includes a Darien Lake Park Pass as well as a BBQ with the LP Crew. Tickets to the concert or summit are not required to attend this Meetup.
LPU Meetup: $40
Summit Pass: $90
Combo: $120**
**Take advantage of the Bundle Discount! Get Day 1 and Day 2 for $120 (Save $10)
Woodlands, TX 9/5/14:

The LP Underground will be hosting the 11th International LPU Summit at The Woodlands in Texas on September 5th, 2014. Passes for the LPU Summits will be available only to LPU members. * Summit passes are $90 and will include lunch on the day of the Summit, a limited edition LPU Summit T-Shirt (size to be selected at checkout), commemorative lanyard and laminate, and a special gift. Members will only be able to purchase ONE Summit pass each. If you have friends who want to attend they must JOIN LPU for a chance to purchase passes to this experience.
Summit Passes will go on sale starting:
May 29, 2014 at 10am PST for the 11th International LPU Summit at The Woodlands, TX on September 5th, 2014
The 11th International LPU Summit at The Woodlands in Texas will begin on the morning of Friday, September 5th and will last all day.
On September 4th Music For Relief will be hosting a pre-Summit Volunteer Activity (Details to be announced) followed by an official LPU Meetup in Houston at Hard Rock Cafe. Cost for this Meetup will be $18 at the door and includes Dinner and a non-alcoholic beverage.
RSVP for LPU Meetups : Houston starting on May 29th at 10AM PST. Space is Limited.

Who is going?

I had a good feeling the Woodlands would get the Summit. I'm so glad I got my ticket!! Little miffed prices have once again gone up, but an exclusive shirt and "gift" I probably would have bought at the merch booth. I'm 100% going to the Summit!

Though I doubt they'll be the massive amount of people flying in like there was at Chicago and Camden considering the fact that if they haven't sold out, I think the Woodlands is close to selling out tickets.

$90 seems like a lot. Wasn't it $50 before?

I'll have to see what the activities are. I think it sucks the USA ones don't ever get the "walk on stage" or "LPU jam band" feature...which seems like the best thing at the Summits to me. I know on HCT it was because of Incubus. I'll see about attending this one in Darien Center. Yeah I heard there aren't many tickets for Woodlands remaining. That's a great venue though, I love that amphitheater.

The activities the day before are great. Barbeque with the LP crew? Wow, fuckin' sweet! Pooch will jam with fans and Digby too...fans love them.

Bit of a late announcement, giving us only 1 day before the passes go up for NY? Anyways, I am glad I never bought the tickets for Montreal. I'd much rather go to the summit and the Darien Lake show. Definitely going to try very hard to get a pass.

So it sounds like the Darien show isn't as close to selling out as the Woodlands one?

I wonder how long it will take for the Darien summit passes to sell out...?

Hopefully the price increase for the passes will make it take longer for them to sell out, which will give some of us a better chance of grabbing one.

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur

I think WB is trying to squeeze the milk out of the cash cow as much as they can now. $90 for a summit, wow. I remember going to the 2012 summit in NJ, it was $50, but didn't pay a thing. It doesn't feel "for the fans" anymore, more like "For our pockets"

I think WB is trying to squeeze the milk out of the cash cow as much as they can now. $90 for a summit, wow. I remember going to the 2012 summit in NJ, it was $50, but didn't pay a thing. It doesn't feel "for the fans" anymore, more like "For our pockets"

Summit Passes were $50 in the past for Digital Memberships and yes it was free for Plus Pass members.

This year it's $90 for all members (it includes a Summit T-Shirt, Laminate, food, VIP experience, Meet & Greet, + special gift)

The Meetup on Day 1 in NY includes a ticket to the amusement park which cost $40 at the gate, and you get a BBQ with the crew. Not so bad!

I promise it's a good deal, you get about 8 hours behind the scenes at the venue and you meet the band, a lot cheaper then all VIP programs out there.

I can promise you that WB has nothing to do with it. Lol

Summit Passes were $50 in the past for Digital Memberships and yes it was free for Plus Pass members.

This year it's $90 for all members (it includes a Summit T-Shirt, Laminate, food, VIP experience, Meet & Greet, + special gift)

The Meetup on Day 1 in NY includes a ticket to the amusement park which cost $40 at the gate, and you get a BBQ with the crew. Not so bad!

I promise it's a good deal, you get about 8 hours behind the scenes at the venue and you meet the band, a lot cheaper then all VIP programs out there.

What will be on the menu at the BBQ?

I think this will nudge a lot of people who are on the fence! :P

I can promise you that WB has nothing to do with it. Lol

So its you and Lorenzo then! Trying to get your yearly bonuses in summit sales.

*kidding*

I've read from numerous sources that Warner isn't seeing any money from the LPU. Even people who aren't affiliated with LP at all said that. Prices go up for more reasons than just greedy people.