New Linkin Park Almost Ready?

hahninator

BTW guys, I don't think we should completely discount what the Radio DJ said. As a radio host, he should know about some upcoming events happening in the area. If it was some REALLY third-class city (Marlboro, NJ, for example :P) we could call it complete bullshit.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW guys, I don't think we should completely discount what the Radio DJ said. As a radio host, he should know about some upcoming events happening in the area. If it was some REALLY third-class city (Marlboro, NJ, for example :P) we could call it complete bullshit.

At this point, I am only going to trust and/or believe members of the actual band or an official statement on their website, etc. But rumors ARE fun to discuss. Just in the back of my mind, I will only really trust members of the band or their management.

You can click and drag parts of the cloud images around, looks like it's basically a layered series of animated .gif images (each cloud is its own image). Hmm...this might be a puzzle.

True but I think the pieces are too circular to be a puzzle. At least I hope not because that would be a pain in the butt to solve.

I'm trying to check the page source and found like the font type (Lato, Roboto) and there's a countdown timer (Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds). just a coding. that means it's hidden in the website. just my 2 cents. lol

Edit: Found another background image and on my tab it says "Coming Soon..."

Posted Image

http://ardisalam.com/webfiles/cloud/clouds.html

Edited by Stranger

I'm trying to check the page source and found like the font type (Lato, Roboto) and there's a countdown timer (Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds). just a coding. that means it's hidden in the website. just my 2 cents. lol

Edit: Found another background image and on my tab it says "Coming Soon..."

Posted Image

http://ardisalam.com/webfiles/cloud/clouds.html

Amazing job dude!