LPU 14 Wishlist

Skipees

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perfect idea! -> She couldn't *hint*

No, no.

I was thinking more like the songs from the 9-track demo, or 8-track demo (ones that can actually be released, meaning NOT She Couldn't). Maybe even the Chris Williams sampler.

The In the End demo is identical to all the old versions of it except it doesn't sound like shit and has a random bass note, though, right? Same for Points of Authority - it's the 8-track version or something.

I forgot that Esaul is the 1999 rehearsal lyrics one, not the 9-track. Oops.

Maybe I actually just have no idea what I'm talking about. Oh well.

Edited by Final Destiny

• 3 months later...

Ok.. it's about that time again, to start speculating for LPU14, since it's only about 3 months away. What do you guys want to see on the CD? What do you think Mike will put on the CD? I really want to see that ''thoughts that take away my pride'' demo from Meteora. I'd also love to see a demo of Bleed It Out. I know that we can never get Pictureboard because of the sample. I know that My December (Team Sleep Remix) is never going to happen and honestly I don't care anymore.

No, no.

I was thinking more like the songs from the 9-track demo, or 8-track demo (ones that can actually be released, meaning NOT She Couldn't). Maybe even the Chris Williams sampler.

The In the End demo is identical to all the old versions of it except it doesn't sound like shit and has a random bass note, though, right? Same for Points of Authority - it's the 8-track version or something.

I forgot that Esaul is the 1999 rehearsal lyrics one, not the 9-track. Oops.

Maybe I actually just have no idea what I'm talking about. Oh well.

Yeah technically if they want to remaster and release the reminding HT demos, all they have left are: Crawling, By Myself, Carousel, Part of me. (And obviously any other HT demos like Slip/Blue/so far away that we don't know about).

I'm betting we get at least one more HT demo on each release until they run out. But Of course they could do MMM...COOKIES II and troll us all :lol:

I don't really want a demo of a song that really didn't change much at all from the demo compared to the album version, such as Fear to Leave Out All The Rest, or CASTLE OF GLASS to CASTLE OF GLASS, etc. I would like to hear a demo for stuff that underwent tons of changes, like Accident (Bleed It Out) demo because they re-wrote the lyrics for it 100 times. Or a Shadow Of The Day demo, since they tried tons of variations on the song such as electric banjo, etc. We are in serious need of some ATS demos, for sure. I'd like to hear anything they want to give us from the ATS era.

I don't really want a demo of a song that really didn't change much at all from the demo compared to the album version, such as Fear to Leave Out All The Rest, or CASTLE OF GLASS to CASTLE OF GLASS, etc. I would like to hear a demo for stuff that underwent tons of changes, like Accident (Bleed It Out) demo because they re-wrote the lyrics for it 100 times. Or a Shadow Of The Day demo, since they tried tons of variations on the song such as electric banjo, etc. We are in serious need of some ATS demos, for sure. I'd like to hear anything they want to give us from the ATS era.

Shouldn't there be at least 2 demos from The Catalyst? If you watch the tour through Mike's homestudio he explains how they copy the whole song and add it into the project whenever they make major changes while he shows The Catalyst and on the screen you can see 2 other versions of the song.

• 1 month later...

Really just praying for a demo of Bleed It Out on LPU14. I don't care anymore what is on the CD, the band is going to release what they want to release anyways. I still would love to hear that ''thoughts that take away my pride'' song, though.