Beastie Boys - Gratitude

Aerosmith - Dream On

Pink Floyd - Young Lust

The Beatles - Helter Skelter

Alice Cooper - School's Out

The Roots - The Seed 2.0

Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock

Jane's Addiction - Ocean Size

Somehow I knew you would come up with the best selection.

He did perform Helter Skelter though.

Edited by LESTAT

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason i want them to Cover "Feel Good Inc" by the Gorillaz lol

Funny, I used to imagine this a couple of years ago.

There's a bit in "Cry Cry" that is pretty reminiscent of "Feel Good Inc".

I always wanted Chester to perform "Wicked Garden". This song is not even in my Top 20 list of STP songs, but for some reason I always wanted to hear his take on this particular song. My wish came true in even better way. lol

I would love to hear Chester singing a song by Duran Duran.

Edited by LESTAT

Chester should cover a song about taking over a band that kicked out their lead singer because he was a drug addict, even though Chester himself was a drug addict for many years. Oh, the irony.

On a serious note, I would like LP to cover a Depeche Mode song. A full on cover, not a remix like Mike did back in 2004.

Chester should cover a song about taking over a band that kicked out their lead singer because he was a drug addict, even though Chester himself was a drug addict for many years. Oh, the irony.

the difference being that Chester didn't let it get to a point that it totally ruined his credibility in the industry. sure, he was high onstage in LP's early year's but he wasn't cancelling shows because of it...

the difference being that Chester didn't let it get to a point that it totally ruined his credibility in the industry. sure, he was high onstage in LP's early year's but he wasn't cancelling shows because of it...

I know, it just kind of bugs me that people think he is some kind of saint, when LP suffered a bit from it as well. Even Mike said that Chester getting sober was the best thing for the longevity of Linkin Park.

• 3 months later...

I would love to hear Chester's vocal take on a Three Days Grace track... his voice would fit pretty much every song by them, but preferably something on the heavier rock side. Stuff like Home, Animal I Have Become, Happiness, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...