What song do you want brought back in the set?

LPPRJKT4

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QWERTY :rolleyes: . All of you who went to the PR 07 and Japan 06 shows were bloody lucky to hear this.

At the London Astoria (3/5/07) M&G, i asked Phoenix if they were gonna play it and he said 'oh i'm not sure about that, come to Donnington (Download Festival) and we'll see'. I went to Rock Am Ring instead (another big European festival) so was hoping to hear it there. They played it at neither! Buggers <_<

Would be awesome to hear that opening riff..

As someone who actually saw QWERTY live in '07, it really wasn't anything special, in fact it was probably the weakest song in the set when I saw them. The band members weren't all on the same page as far as how many times each part repeats, and the song sounded really sloppy as a result. Unless they can nail down a solid arrangement of it like they had in '06 (which would be hard since 3 of them like the live version better and 3 of them like the studio version better), I'd rather not see it come back.

P5HNG ME A*WY. Ditch the piano version, it's boring as hell. Or at least rotate all 3 versions, one per set.

I'd also like to see them try some more Reanimation material live.