What song do you want brought back in the set?

LPPRJKT4

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not quite sure about the name of the song, it is that song that mixes Step Up, It's Going Down and Nobody's listening. I'd really like to see it live!!! :D

i saw them play Step Up / Nobody's Listening / Its Goin' Down in 2004 and it waz fuckin sick as hell.. but i love them to bring back QWERTY. great fuckin song, by far the heaviest song they ever done.. it be great in the Pit.. but they'll probablly wont play it now since it wasnt on M2M.. but ill love to hear that shit

• 3 weeks later...

i saw them play Step Up / Nobody's Listening / Its Goin' Down in 2004 and it waz fuckin sick as hell.. but i love them to bring back QWERTY. great fuckin song, by far the heaviest song they ever done.. it be great in the Pit.. but they'll probablly wont play it now since it wasnt on M2M.. but ill love to hear that shit

You're lucky as hell!!

And you're right that is the heaviest song of them, would be nice that they'd do a show with about 3 hours long, so they could play the normal show plus these amazing songs that are forgotten!!

I'd give 500€ to get into that show!!! :o

• 2 weeks later...

P5hng Me A*wy, QWERTY, Easier To Run, Hit The Floor, Hip Hop Medley (Step Up, Nobody's Listening and It's Goin' Down), Figure.09, Wit You, Forgotten, And One, High Voltage and By Myself :)

and yet Runaway

Edited by Infernal

• 2 months later...

a place for my head or with you or qwerty or easier to run... i can't choose one

ummm...PFMH doesnt count, cuz they do play it live, what song u want brought back?

this post must have a poll :)

Edited by Libyanhead